Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2021, 08:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mblake1981 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
God damn the new matrix looks sick!
Old 09-10-2021, 08:47 PM
Planar Protector

Old 09-10-2021, 09:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Keanu will probably be trans or something.

Even the two matrix sequels kinda sucked. The first matrix was great, but it didn't need any sequels at all.
LOL he will be trans... because every movie is about trans people now, huh?

Obsessed with trans people, much?

Even if he was, would that bother you that much?? A fake character, in a fake story?

The wachowski bros are both trans, I think... You're already watching a "trans" movie..
Old 09-10-2021, 09:06 PM
Planar Protector

He's non binary. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-10-2021, 09:07 PM
Banned

Keanu reveals how be became super woke after Matrix 1 and 2. He can bend the genders of reality.
Old 09-10-2021, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gravydoo II [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL he will be trans... because every movie is about trans people now, huh?

Obsessed with trans people, much?

Even if he was, would that bother you that much?? A fake character, in a fake story?

The wachowski bros are both trans, I think... You're already watching a "trans" movie..
Old 09-10-2021, 09:19 PM
Fire Giant

Yeah I'm gonna skip. Matrix trilogy was a timeless masterpiece, not gonna watch another Star Wars scenario play out. Hollywood is done.
Old 09-10-2021, 09:20 PM
Banned

Well you see mister coach Kline a snake don't have 'parts' but if anything I'd say we are about to eat its knee.
Old 09-10-2021, 10:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuanahto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in b4 john wick/nobody are instances of the matrix and every human gets their own personal VR world because technology and stuff smartphones and wonderland
Lol, and the majority of people on the planet ended up in a poverty sim. RIP in peace
Old 09-11-2021, 12:02 AM
Planar Protector

This is a matrix story I often wonder about:

I like to think this world we live in would be moral if and only if we could all experience everything. What if we were on a space station somewhere. For who knows what reason. There are like 16 of us, and for whatever reason, we're inside a simulated matrix where 16 or so survivors are cloned billions of times to create the simulated earth we are in and think is real.

All of the experiences of a clone is felt by the original 16th member that that person was a clone of. All 500 million of the 16 originals clones that may be alive at any given moment, are quantumly connected so the original experiences everything everyone of them is feeling, in real time.

The genetic variations of the 16 and nurture from their situational lives, create all the different variations of people we think are individuals on the earth today.

In essence, you may literally be elon musk. And also some hot chick sunbathing on a yacht in Ibiza. And also a Afghan boy beaten to a pulp by Isis--and also the Isis that beat him to a pulp.

I like to think that 99.9% of happy marriages are people that managed to find themselves in this simulation.

I also am pretty sure YOU are Donald Trump.

The toxic imbalance between the ultra lucky and the ultra unlucky begins to make sense in this world. You cant hate the rich and powerful, because even if you're burred alive in a slum that collapsed because of cut corners, you're also the rich guy who cut them.

So there is no unfair in that world. It's designed not only to create a simulation of earth to experience life in, it allows the user to experience all lives simultaneously so they can grow as if they were billions of minds made of one.

That's the end of my offtopic matrix story.

But seriously, you ever notice how there are like somewhere around a small number, like 16 or so, different types of people? I sure do.
Last edited by Jibartik; 09-11-2021 at 12:23 AM..
Closed Thread