Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-26-2019, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
List should change to be ordered based on aggregate number of PHers or Named mob kills participated in. Rather than time sitting staring at a box.
ooooooo

good idea here, it would feel much more classic this way
Old 11-26-2019, 03:16 PM
Banned

Anyone advocating for this to be ok, can get fucking pox'd straight to fay, and should probably gate, perm.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

edit: look at time stamps, i only took them for like 12 hours, not the entire time. And yes, he did not move the entire time. Sorry but i do not have time to farm your afk green server character items while you play on teal. And i will fuck you up like flippy darkpaw fucked your mom. yours truly - Brother Ramal
Old 11-26-2019, 03:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am all for this. Give list 1 an hour to form a group to kill it. Seems like we agree.
Not exactly -- the people grouped to kill it are the people on the /list

If you join /list and think just because you can solo it, you don't have to participate in helping people above you kill it, you're a shit lord.

There's plenty of excuses you can make, but it's still shit lord behavior.

People think the /list is a "sign up, line up, come get your soloable item"

but it was supposed to be a way to enforce keeping order among people camping it

The fact that it's easy to abuse once you can FD or solo it, is a result of player selfishness. Every name I've seen sit afk and bitch about "I can solo it so fuck you I'm not helping you get yours" goes on my permanent shit list.
Last edited by PabloEdvardo; 11-26-2019 at 03:21 PM..
Old 11-26-2019, 03:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
time limit is bad idea, gives more power to everyone but #1
Its just like any other camp in EQ, you must bring sufficient force to actually do the content.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erati [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
really just need to allow for PNP to call for List camps to have an expectation of helping one another without mandating it
Feels rapey to me. Entitlement, like this scary. Don't know how a rule creates an expectation w/o mandating it. Its one or the other.

On a totally unrelated note, WTB PL to 35 for my new Halfling RP Rogue MakeGukGreatAgain. He has a belief system in non violence to Frogloks. He has plans to create a non-violent protest for slaying frogloks. During his entire List experience, he will actively plead with you to stop your genocide.
Old 11-26-2019, 03:22 PM
Banned

If #1 doesn't engage the mob within 10 minutes just PvP flag them and I'll take care of that lvl 35 human ranger ez
Old 11-26-2019, 03:22 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phaezed-Reality [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone advocating for this to be ok, can get fucking pox'd straight to fay, and should probably gate, perm.

edit: look at time stamps, i only took them for like 12 hours, not the entire time. And yes, he did not move the entire time. Sorry but i do not have time to farm your afk green server character items while you play on teal. And i will fuck you up like flippy darkpaw fucked your mom. yours truly - Brother Ramal
If he is list 1. This is deplorable.
If he is list 2-X, I don't care.
Old 11-26-2019, 03:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grakken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If he is list 1. This is deplorable.
If he is list 2-X, I don't care.

1: it is
2: its fine, until they are about to take #1 and u realize its a 20 hour farm for someone afk
Old 11-26-2019, 03:28 PM
Banned

I know PVP is gonna be frowned upon cuz of elf egos (you slew muh elf, im not inferior, im mad!)

So I think a week in the hotbox of Abukar should suffice for such an intentional offense.
Old 11-26-2019, 03:28 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Its just like any other camp in EQ, you must bring sufficient force to actually do the content.
People do attempt to bring sufficient force.

The difference is that prior to /list, that group of people were all capable of getting the item (they would /rand)

With /list, you aren't going to get people to come help you camp a 20+ hour camp when they cannot participate.

Thus, the group of people helping kill it in theory should be /list members

It's tough to get people to come help, when there are 2 or 3 people afk and NOT helping, forcing anyone who comes to help to get /list'd below them.

Whenever everyone is participating it moves smoothly with no drama. It's 100% always the selfish people who choose not to participate that break the system.
Old 11-26-2019, 03:29 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by PabloEdvardo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you join /list and think just because you can solo it, you don't have to participate in helping people above you kill it, you're a shit lord.

There's plenty of excuses you can make, but it's still shit lord behavior.
Pre List
RULEs: You don't have to help people farm named mobs while you wait for a camp.
Community: You don't have to help people farm named mobs while you wait for a camp.

Post List
Rules: You don't have to help people farm named mobs while you wait for a camp.
Community: If you don't spend 40 hours farming welfare pixels to people who can't get a group to farm the named, you're a garbage human being and everyone hates you.

Me: Surprised pikachu face.
Closed Thread