Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-21-2019, 07:08 PM
Sarnak

Default Kantok should have his name changed Kantnecro

A tale of mad and badness in misty thicket.

So I'm killing the gate guards in misty thicket. This necro Kantok sits just behind me where I'm killing them, and he sits there an unusual amount of time with no tells/activity, maybe in excess of two hours.

He finally messages me, asking if I'll tell him when the camp is free. I say sure, no problem. He leaves.

Fast forward another hour or two. A warrior named Hadwin(?)was looking for a SoW for CR. Now, i usually wouldn't do this for most people but for a warrior I figured I'd take the time to help him out. So I told him I'd hit him with SoW after i clear the next respawn if he stays near the RV entrance.

So I go SoW Hadwin. Come back to camp and 1 of the 4 mobs I'm usually killing has respawned, which is normal since the lower level ones die faster they repop a little sooner. But here is Kantok back again claiming this camp is his because "I left" it. Not only were most of the guards dead when he arrived, their corpses were still rotting on the ground, and this guy 100% knew I was camping them.

So I offer to help him split some guard spawns in RV so he could kill there(where the exp is much better I might add) and I could stay in misty. He of course says no because this is "his camp". Eventually it boils down to us claiming single spawns and everything else is FTE.

At one point all the guards respawned at about the same time. Kantok pulls 3 guards and then FDs right on top of me. Of course I get aggro and I'm running around giving him an earful for training me in tellst . At the same time kantok jumps up pulls one of the guards to him and in his zeal to kill as fast as possible and get as many FTE as possible manages to drop himself into critical HP. So of course the 2 mobs he dropped on me run over to him and kill him.

Pretty hilarious, I thought, and at that point i could have petitioned he trained me and he'd have a vacation. But upon seeing how much of a moron this guy was, I was not sure this training was the result of malice or just dipshittery. So I wasn't going to do that unless he did it again, but he then messages me that HE is going to petition ME for training HIM. LOL.

in any event, I think Kantok got a much needed vacation. You really need to chill out, dude, and stop making enemies over such trivial shit.
Old 11-21-2019, 07:30 PM
Banned

enjoy your ban
Old 11-21-2019, 07:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
enjoy your ban
Was that you lulz? It's hard to believe you could be an even shittier player than you are a poster.
Old 11-21-2019, 07:46 PM
Sarnak

More bans = more big sips
Old 11-21-2019, 08:11 PM
Planar Protector

Kantok sure sounds like a piece of shit based on one side of this story. Well written rnf with appropriate name n shame. I give this 9.5/10
Old 11-21-2019, 10:04 PM
Sarnak

Kanteq

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 11-22-2019, 08:19 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by axisofebola [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Was that you lulz? It's hard to believe you could be an even shittier player than you are a poster.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-22-2019, 09:06 PM
Sarnak

Tipping heavily in defendant's favor...

Big sip.

"if the rules are all you use to determine what you should or shouldn't do, you're probably an a-hole" -soup

Hooden • Xegony enchanter '00 - '02 • <Aeternus> from SoD '06 - '07
Old 11-22-2019, 09:38 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamal2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao just found this post, merry left out a couple of points

first point she missed was she was gone for over 10mins
other point she missed was she was mad i didnt "contest the camp or stake a claim (i was only one above level 4 in zone when i got there

First off, I was not gone anywhere near 10 minutes. I ran to the RV zone line, cast SoW and came back. That's a max of 3 mins. Sorry, but people killing guards for either exp or cash don't make it a habit to leave mobs for no good reason. I can run and med on med ticks and be back to my spawn before it fully repops with 100% mana and ready to go.

Since you are dumbfuck noob necro, you don't quite understand then when you kill 4 at once the lower level ones die first and will repop sooner. You saw one up, and you saw I was sitting in my normal meditation spot that you sat staring at me for hours sitting in early and thought it would be a great time to try to camp steal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kamal2 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
another wrong part was she said i trained her, she sat (literally) 2 feet from the gate and wouldnt move despite me asking 5x cuz im pulling, she didnt then complained when she got aggro.

Now this is where everyone reading this knows you are a liar. if I was sitting so close to the guards I would have got the aggro myself. You are in an outdoor zone where you can pull mobs in up to 180 degrees out of the gate. You deiced to pull them straight to where I was meditating instead of any other direction. It's not my job to always make sure your stupid noob necro ass isn't going to dump a train on me when I play EQ. it's your job to not drop them on other people, otherwise it's training.

Quote:
on top of that she left out the part where she ran around guards in a circle over me to have them to try to aggro me, or the part where she rooted mobs where i was kiting
I never rooted mobs you were kiting i rooted mobs I had FTEs on and you were too stupid to realize I had done so, though. You literally died like 15 seconds after you tried to get up from FD. I really didn't have much time to do much running at all let alone in circles. i had about enough time to hit numblock and type you out a tell how stupid you were, You got that plat lust and weren't paying attention to your health, like the dumb noob you are.

Quote:
funny you made a post about it and left out all the major parts to it ( like how u werent in zone for over 10mins when i got there, or the fact i only do 2 guards and they were dead well before you got there)
No, i came up behind you while you were killing the lowest level one and was deciding how i was going to approach this since i clearly knew you were trying to camp steal. Like everyone killing guards in misty knows your camp stealing antics.

there s only like a 6 min spawn in misty if I was out of zone for 10 minutes with travel time from RV that would have given 2 full sets of repopped guards. Again easy to veify this guy is a liar.
Old 11-22-2019, 10:06 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Sounds like you were mad that you lost the camp you left and Kantok took over. You sat just outside of aggro range so that when he did pull, he’d have no choice but to train you. You petition, you rant, some sort of salty justice?

You obviously were mad about him taking over the camp, so instead of realizing the rules of EQ since 1999 of you need to be present to hold a camp, you decided to try to play dirty.

Remind me to avoid you at the Christmas holiday party.
Closed Thread