Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2020, 05:11 PM
Fire Giant

People can certainly be assholes in the game, which is usually because everyone seems to think that everyone else is one. Most people playing seem to be pretty cool. Just like in life, we all have our stresses and a few words can go a long way.

Also, I liked the Mazes and Monsters reference. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-26-2020, 05:16 PM
Sarnak

I'm willing to take a leap of faith here and assume everyone involved is an arse.
Old 01-26-2020, 05:26 PM
Banned

This is OP in the Camaro.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pA7B...ature=youtu.be
Old 01-26-2020, 06:12 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrakes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Most likely even if you are enough of a dumbfuck to do it to yourself. We'll see!
You are dumber than dog shit. Others means other than yourself. Also, if you are so offended, why the fuck are you in RnF? Lol, your lack of self awareness is terrifying. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-26-2020, 06:16 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightbear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stay out of Real Life
Many people expect to keep personal and real life matters separate from those that happen in the game. We expect all forum members to respect each other's privacy.

You may not ever post any real life information about another user, including but not limited to: name, address, phone numbers, pictures, employer's, associates, etc. This also extends to protect other forms of communication including IM Aliases, email addresses, social media accounts etc.

There is zero tolerance for posting someone’s real life information. Those that violate this rule will be banned and such posts will be deleted.
Are you having trouble grasping reality because you play EQ too much? "...about ANOTHER user"... Try again ass hat. Plus, as with all the others, why are you here if so easily triggered over shit that you don't want to see? You don't have to be here of all forums. Lol, man this world is doomed.
Old 01-26-2020, 06:17 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeboim [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm willing to take a leap of faith here and assume everyone involved is an arse.
I am in support of you taking a leap. Thanks for your input on the matter.
Old 01-26-2020, 06:18 PM
Large Rat

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrakes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But I will continue to call you a dumbfuck you dumbfuck
Ok, Patchet... Did you know you can type two sentences in one post? You don't have to keep making new posts.
Old 01-26-2020, 06:37 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-26-2020, 06:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightbear [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
gonna get banned for doxin yourself lol
lol
Old 01-26-2020, 06:51 PM
Planar Protector

I’m surprised OP hasn’t invited anyone who’s been insulting him to come fight. Hey you’re an idiot, buy me a plane ticket to your state and I’ll have a nice vacation.
Closed Thread