Old 10-02-2017, 09:59 PM
Banned

ep3 was better than the premiere but its not worth paying for so far

also she needs to knock it off with the blacklady side-eye shit
Old 10-02-2017, 10:09 PM
Banned

dippn two toes in i see eh poke?

Re: paying for this show.

Please for the love of everything holy, just pirate it. You by no means should feel guilty for this one.
Old 10-02-2017, 11:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Please for the love of everything holy, just pirate it. You by no means should feel guilty for this one.
Please listen to this man

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 10-02-2017, 11:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickmoranis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

e4 of Orville was a goddam nice space adventure
Old 10-03-2017, 12:51 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
e4 of Orville was a goddam nice space adventure
it was so good, i felt like I was watching sliders again 10/10
Old 10-03-2017, 04:40 PM
Planar Protector

After Ep.3 STD, I can see the direction entirely for the first season. It's funny that people are even mentioning that it's not worth paying for, because this has been the truth and will continue to be the truth even through season 2. It's their ultimate screw up....

I do like the direction they are going and am interested. I still need to check out the Oral show. *glup*
Old 10-06-2017, 07:45 AM
Fire Giant

Babylon 5>any of the Star truck garbage
Old 10-06-2017, 01:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arteker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Babylon 5>any of the Star truck garbage
I just started watching B5 because a friend suggested it...after 3 episodes I don't know if I'm gonna keep watching. The acting is so bad. Only thing so far that I like is how much of a cocksucker Londo is.
Old 10-06-2017, 04:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadtwoke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I just started watching B5 because a friend suggested it...after 3 episodes I don't know if I'm gonna keep watching. The acting is so bad. Only thing so far that I like is how much of a cocksucker Londo is.
As Babylon 5 creator J. Michael Straczynski describes it,[2][3][4] during the filming of the first season of Babylon 5, O'Hare began having paranoid delusions. Halfway through filming, his hallucinations worsened. It became increasingly difficult for O'Hare to continue working, his behavior was becoming increasingly erratic, and he was often at odds with his colleagues. Straczynski offered to suspend the show for several months to accommodate treatment; however O'Hare feared that such a hiatus would put the series at risk, and he didn't want to jeopardize others' jobs. Straczynski agreed to keep O'Hare's condition secret to protect his career, and O'Hare agreed to complete the first season, but would be written out of the second season so that he could seek treatment. His departure from the cast was announced without explanation, except that it was mutual and amicable.[5][6]

His treatments were only partially successful. He reappeared in a cameo appearance early in season two ("The Coming of Shadows") and returned in season three for a double episode ("War Without End") which closed his character's story arc. At that time, Straczynski promised to keep O'Hare's condition secret to his grave. O'Hare told him to instead "keep the secret to my grave", pointing out that fans deserved to eventually learn the real reason for his departure, and that his experience could raise awareness and understanding for people suffering from mental illness. He made no further appearances on Babylon 5.

On September 28, 2012, Straczynski posted that O'Hare had suffered a heart attack in New York City five days earlier, and had remained in a coma until his death that day.[7] Eight months later, Straczynski revealed the circumstances of O'Hare's departure from Babylon 5 at a presentation about the series at the Phoenix Comicon.[2][4]

Season one was a nightmare yet it did set the season 2 and onwards wich actualy superior to anything star truck had to offer in decades.

Londo and G’Kar relation as the series go further is awesome .

and a little fact about why i loved babylon 5 so much. it was one of the few tv series where u could see Human race getting kicked in the ass during a war .(Earth actualy loses 2 wars).

And actualy the best acting in my opinion in the series was actualy a ex star treck actor , Walter koening delivered a realy realy great job as Alfred bester , pherhaps one of the finest villains in any space opera tv serie.
Old 10-06-2017, 04:29 PM
Sarnak

Interesting. I'll probably keep watching then, I don't have any other series on deck at the moment anyway. Thanks for the info.
Closed Thread