Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-30-2019, 09:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildstar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
many words
Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman told House investigators that the White House transcript of a July call between President Trump and Ukraine's president omitted crucial words and phrases.

The omissions included Trump’s assertion that there were recordings of former Vice President Joseph Biden discussing Ukraine corruption, and an explicit mention by Ukraine’s president, Volodymyr Zelensky, of Burisma Holdings, the energy company whose board employed Biden's son Hunter.

Colonel Vindman told House impeachment investigators that he tried to change the reconstructed transcript made by the White House staff to reflect the omissions. But while some of his edits appeared to have been successful, he said, those two corrections were not made.

It is not clear why some of Colonel Vindman’s changes were not made, but the decision by a White House lawyer to quickly lock down the reconstructed transcript subverted the normal process of handling such documents, according to people familiar with the matter.

The rough transcript also contains ellipses at three points where Mr. Trump is speaking. Colonel Vindman told investigators that at the point of the transcript where the third set of ellipses appears, Mr. Trump said there were tapes of Mr. Biden.
Old 10-30-2019, 09:33 PM
Banned

Ouch caught manipulating the logs. Don’t worry guys I’m sure he was just doing it for totally true and altruistic reasons his lawyers advised him to say.
Old 10-30-2019, 09:39 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don’t worry guys I’m sure he was just doing it for totally true and altruistic reasons his lawyers advised him to say.
Lt. Col. Alexander Vindman is a decorated Iraq War veteran, but he's also Jewish. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-30-2019, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

I can't wait to see the mental gymnastics the treasonous GOP does to discredit a decorated, Purple Heart, war veteran to protect their charlatan cult leader.
Old 10-30-2019, 10:38 PM
Planar Protector

trump 2020
god bless chick fil a
sorry you dont got president
Old 10-30-2019, 11:00 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teppler [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ouch caught manipulating the logs. Don’t worry guys I’m sure he was just doing it for totally true and altruistic reasons his lawyers advised him to say.
Typical libturd playbook. They know their ideas are sh-t, they can't win in a free and open debate so they rely on snark hashtags and lies, and killing free speech for conservatives.
Old 10-30-2019, 11:06 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by wildstar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Agree to disagree on the humanizing part.

Here's a easy to read telcon of the Ukraine call if anyone hasn't read it yet!
https://i.redd.it/mla2o0yzeqv31.png

Here's the video of Biden that Trump was referring to in the telcon:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O_xXx0yUvSw

Here's CNN calling it a conspiracy theory:
https://i.imgur.com/VqLoJ65.jpg

Lefties will have a problem with this though because it's not a "transcript."

A telcon isn't a verbatim transcript of a discussion. The text in the documents records the notes and recollections of Situation Room Duty officers and NSC policy staff assigned to listen and memorialize the conversation in written form as the conversation takes place. In other words Presidents stopped taping conversations a long time ago so only notes are taken. These transcriptions are handled by professionals. Think of court transcribers who can type everything word for word in real time. They won't type all of the "Uhhh, ahhh ,ummms" but its done in real time so some words may be missed or minor errors. There isn't going to be a longer version than this telcon lol.

Here's the transcript people are having a fuss over:

Here is what Schiff said:

Later during the hearing Schiff said:

Here’s the transcript has reported by CNN:

MSNBC’s Katy Tur:

The whole Ukraine thing is just more Russia Russia Russia nonsense. In other words fake news doing more fake news!
Little Adam Schitt, Trump nailed it. I dump more brains each time I go than that dumb-$$ has between his ears.
Old 10-30-2019, 11:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Little Adam Schitt, Trump nailed it. I dump more brains each time I go than that dumb-$$ has between his ears.
I believe it's liddle.
Old 10-31-2019, 03:37 AM
Planar Protector

Trump is even more hard to understand in transcript than in spoken word. He says everything between the lines and trails off on ideas before iterating them, leaving the listener to infer what he is trying to say.
Closed Thread