Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 09:52 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Ugruk: lvl 24 ogre shaman

Ever encounter one of those players that rubs you completely the wrong way in less than 5 minutes?...

Unrest group finds Ugruk /lfg. Ugruk commits to joining the group. Upon zone-in, Ugruk joins another group. When confronted, Ugruk disbands from that group, joins the group that initially recruited him, and immediately begins barking orders, micromanaging, and whining about the prospect of having to heal through festering hag AOEs.

Less than 3 minutes after joining the group, Ugruk says "It's too crowded here, I'm going to go to another zone, maybe Mistmoore" and disbands. 10 seconds later, he joins a basement group.

A flake, a control freak, a liar, and an asshat. All in less than 5 minutes.
Old 05-25-2010, 10:56 PM
Aviak

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Idh1y...eature=related
Old 05-25-2010, 11:27 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadface [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That video was hot.
Old 05-26-2010, 09:24 AM
Skeleton

I was in a different group with Ugruk last night in Unrest, and was left with the exact same impression of him.

He pulled another mob 5 seconds into a med/bio break so the tank was afk and no one had the mana to heal him or pull it off of him. He got mad at us for his mistake and disbanded.

But honestly, that was the best thing that happened for our group all night, as his replacement was fantastic.
Old 05-26-2010, 09:40 AM
Fire Giant

Well... I saw him in mistmoore last night for a bit with /lfg on. We were thinkin about grabbing him but it sounds like it's good we didn't.
Old 05-26-2010, 10:10 AM
Kobold

I saw this a few times in the lower levels, people feel like they have 3 years of eq under their belt so they appoint themselves czar of the group. Guess what you're still a noob sit down and shut up for a while before you start telling every class what to do, chances are you don't know as much as you think you do. I on the otherhand am pro level at every class and zone so don't ever question my athoratai, bitch.
Old 05-26-2010, 11:52 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ripcord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I saw this a few times in the lower levels, people feel like they have 3 years of eq under their belt so they appoint themselves czar of the group. Guess what you're still a noob sit down and shut up for a while before you start telling every class what to do, chances are you don't know as much as you think you do. I on the otherhand am pro level at every class and zone so don't ever question my athoratai, bitch.
Hai yer Gai (not that there's anything wrong with that)
Old 05-26-2010, 01:39 PM
Sarnak

Was in an HHK group with him last night, he kept the appropriate buffs up on everyone the entire time, and did a job on back-up heals (cleric was main heals). Maybe he's had a change of heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bruman View Post
Leapfrogging is a dick move. It's not about "rules" or "ZOMG IT HAPPENED ON MY SERVER ITS FAIR".
Truth.
Old 05-26-2010, 06:22 PM
Kobold

No u
Old 05-26-2010, 11:13 PM
Large Bat

I agree with Bruman. I was grouped with him in HK as well and he was polite and kept on top of his duties.

-Akilo
Wizard
Closed Thread