Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-06-2020, 05:13 PM
Planar Protector

I nominate Castle & 7thGate to team up and make a documentary series called

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

ill be your rorey or tobey or whatever their assistants names were.
Old 08-06-2020, 05:47 PM
Kobold

Thumbs up

Amazing strategy!! Great discovery and excellent share!

Haters gona hate...
Old 08-06-2020, 08:40 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sir, I'm going to go out on a limb and say you're not a cannidance shaman, you don't play bard, and you don't do tradeskills [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Played a bard on rallos for alot of years , also combine.mac
Old 08-07-2020, 01:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castle2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh, and I almost forgot.

WTS Manastone 200k

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Forget manastone man, the big money is at the Ishva Mal /list.

https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...d.php?t=365194
Old 08-07-2020, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

I can confidently say my manastone will sell for 200k and summon corpse will never sell for 300k.

Only real buyers are guilds who can go the distance in PoSky and all of those guilds have a necro @ camp on list.

Might be able to sell for 5k to a casual who wants to complete their spell set.

*Manadances™ off into the sunset*
Old 08-07-2020, 03:06 PM
Planar Protector

Cute, but generally not useful. You either have to be fighting somewhere that's close to a port-in and where your camp won't be taken (so maybe a casual group in Kael Drakkel, Velks, Sol B, or City of Mist at the point in the timeline when Emerald Jungle port gets easier), or you have to bind where you're fighting and then port out and run to Rivervale every time you want the heal. Generally you don't want to change your bind point like that, but for Druids/Wizards who are willing to, this certainly does give them more power, so that's cool.
Last edited by Zuranthium; 08-07-2020 at 03:18 PM..
Old 08-07-2020, 08:25 PM
Banned

Anyone remember when zuranthium got his epic and was never seen again?

Literally joined empire to avoid all pvp like stasis and never logged in unless it was raid time and then acted tough

See you in thurgadin !
Old 08-07-2020, 08:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium
Cute, but generally not useful. You either have to be fighting somewhere that's close to a port-in and where your camp won't be taken (so maybe a casual group in Kael Drakkel, Velks, Sol B, or City of Mist at the point in the timeline when Emerald Jungle port gets easier), or you have to bind where you're fighting and then port out and run to Rivervale every time you want the heal. Generally you don't want to change your bind point like that, but for Druids/Wizards who are willing to, this certainly does give them more power, so that's cool.
It could be used for non-porter class, but it's only super useful for porters, especially druids.

Doesn't work a solo with a camp, but I could see it working in an outdoor zones or with duos/trios on camps where 1 of the 2 or 3 people is a druid.

When Kunark hits and there are more camps for exp and loot, I could see a druid quad kiting seafuries. Already see some druids doing it now at off times. Port out, manadance, gate back to island, repeat.

Could work for any place a druid can quad kite. Maybe spirocs in Timorous.

I could also see a Dark Elf wizard doing it at 51 with 51 AOE in Gfay on guards. Quad kite guards, gate to dance club and start a dance dance revolution, self port gfay spires, repeat. This is exactly what my DE wiz with a manastone is gonna do.

You're almost 1k posts. Early congrats.
Old 08-08-2020, 11:36 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
When Kunark hits and there are more camps for exp and loot, I could see a druid quad kiting seafuries. Already see some druids doing it now at off times. Port out, manadance, gate back to island, repeat.

Could work for any place a druid can quad kite. Maybe spirocs in Timorous.

I could also see a Dark Elf wizard doing it at 51 with 51 AOE in Gfay on guards. Quad kite guards, gate to dance club and start a dance dance revolution, self port gfay spires, repeat. This is exactly what my DE wiz with a manastone is gonna do.
Quadding guards or some random trash in an area where you are willing to bind yourself could be a thing, but the other quadding spots are highly contested and the issue is usually having enough things to kill, not lacking mana.

I mainly admire the extra power this potentially gives Druids for grouping, and the tourism to Misty Thicket and Rivervale it could create, LOL. Although I hate that it's because of an exclusive item and makes you jump through hoops, instead of playing the game as it's meant. Big immersion breaker, tedious gameplay. Still, a Druid with this mana availability could become a viable healer for some high level groups where they otherwise wouldn't have been. That's nice to think about, they deserve it.

Can casters bind in The Hole? I can't remember, don't think I ever tried myself. It wouldn't be too bad to bind yourself at safe spots there for a group, porting out as needed to get mana faster, so that your group doesn't have awful downtime because of you lacking the efficiency of a Cleric c-heal or a Shaman slow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigsham [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Anyone remember when zuranthium got his epic and was never seen again?

Literally joined empire to avoid all pvp like stasis and never logged in unless it was raid time and then acted tough
You have no idea what you're talking about (which banned person are you, btw). I stopped playing a month after I got my epic because there was very little PvP happening and I didn't have any desire to do PvE. I was always one of the most PvP-centric players on the server, even when I was completely undergeared (actually, I was always relatively undergeared). When I came back to the game, I literally made the highest number of PvP kills in Empire before I quit again, and that's with other people having a head start on me, since the ladder had already reset before I returned.
Old 08-08-2020, 01:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuranthium [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Can casters bind in The Hole? I can't remember, don't think I ever tried myself. It wouldn't be too bad to bind yourself at safe spots there for a group, porting out as needed to get mana faster, so that your group doesn't have awful downtime because of you lacking the efficiency of a Cleric c-heal or a Shaman slow.
Manastone is usable in The Hole. Its old world.
Closed Thread