Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-26-2018, 01:40 AM
Planar Protector

Question Chardok 2.0

SOON?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 09-26-2018, 01:50 AM
Planar Protector

Will chardok 2.0 be an alternative to sebilis 55-60 grind?
Old 09-26-2018, 01:53 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If put in with in era respawns and such......probably the hardest group able zone in the game. Doubt it.
Old 09-26-2018, 02:55 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pringles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If put in with in era respawns and such......probably the hardest group able zone in the game. Doubt it.
Thats a bummer
Old 09-26-2018, 02:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pringles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's coming.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean View Post

If you have proof of a staff member violating policies, you report it in a Forum PM to me [Rogean] or Nilbog.
Old 09-26-2018, 02:51 PM
Banned

Can we stall it a few more days? I'm still doing the bread quest
Old 09-26-2018, 03:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muggens [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chardok 2.0 adds a ton of new named mobs with really good loot. I imagine there will be a lot of killing done in there, but not with pickup groups. It's a hard zone, deep camps are not easily joinable, there's no convenient way to zone out, and chokidai seeing rogues makes corpse recovery pretty much restricted to corpse summons or factioned drag bots.
Old 09-26-2018, 05:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bummey [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Chardok 2.0 adds a ton of new named mobs with really good loot. I imagine there will be a lot of killing done in there, but not with pickup groups. It's a hard zone, deep camps are not easily joinable, there's no convenient way to zone out, and chokidai seeing rogues makes corpse recovery pretty much restricted to corpse summons or factioned drag bots.
Good! Invite those Wizards and Druids into groups, i always make sure one is in my groups for places like HS, or The Hole! !! That's what evac. is for!!! I wish "hard" zones would still have pick up groups.. One can only handle so much KC as a filthy casual..
Old 09-26-2018, 05:23 PM
Orc

Quote:
It currently is. Highly underutilized zone in my opinion. You just need to be brave and adventurous!
Old 09-26-2018, 05:30 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodeojones1979 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It currently is. Highly underutilized zone in my opinion. You just need to be brave and adventurous!
Brave and Adventurous is too much stimulation for some people... Ever week i meet these folks when trying to assemble adventures. They make me sad. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread