Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 04:44 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On a side note they they ever figure out what quest the GBS was a part of on live? Or is it one of the MANY unsolved EQ quests out there?
I doubt too many people went around and just handed their GBS to random NPC's to see what would happen :P

Did someone even say it was ever part of a quest?
Old 02-15-2010, 04:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubehacker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I doubt too many people went around and just handed their GBS to random NPC's to see what would happen :P

Did someone even say it was ever part of a quest?
Yes, it was confirmed that the quest item flag was not a bug, it was flagged as a quest item on purpose.
Old 02-15-2010, 08:52 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by guineapig [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, it was confirmed that the quest item flag was not a bug, it was flagged as a quest item on purpose.
Source?
Old 02-15-2010, 09:19 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubehacker [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Source?
not going through the waste of time to find a link, but I can confirm this. I played/browsed eqlive forums when this thread happened and I kept up with it!
Old 02-15-2010, 11:14 PM
Developer

Send a message via AIM to Aeolwind Send a message via MSN to Aeolwind Send a message via Yahoo to Aeolwind

Same thread on the sony forums where the actual spawn information came from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nilbog
If all the polls I have done up until now fully counted, you would be playing on some abomination of a PVP server with 2-10 boxing based on votes from people named xcm234nv and adfa234.
Old 02-15-2010, 11:23 PM
Kobold

Quote:
On a side note they they ever figure out what quest the GBS was a part of on live? Or is it one of the MANY unsolved EQ quests out there?
Not to de-rail but Sony could make some bank releasing a book or something with all the unsolved quests, spawn coding, and such. Sure it be plastered all over the web but...
I know I'd buy it to read when I'm taking a shit.
Old 08-08-2010, 11:20 PM
Aviak

it was actually i who asked the devs about the gbs and its useness in a quest in an irc meeting for players to ask questions and that is what i asked, he said it is used for a quest involving stonebrunt mtns :-). i spent many hours investigating unsolved quests around qeynos for a while that's all i did on live...
Old 08-10-2010, 10:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Myth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not to de-rail but Sony could make some bank releasing a book or something with all the unsolved quests, spawn coding, and such. Sure it be plastered all over the web but...
I know I'd buy it to read when I'm taking a shit.
All of the original developers are long gone, and most likely wouldn't be able to profit off EQ publications.
Old 08-11-2010, 04:40 PM
Sarnak

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/po...opic_id=145738

http://forums.station.sony.com/eq/po...opic_id=143508

I'm liched/mixxit btw
Closed Thread