Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2018, 04:32 PM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pope Hat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If he is definitely playing iksar shaman and you are playing an iksar you can't really go wrong with any of those classes, but necro would be my choice. Both classes offer a lot of utility and they go very well together. Each has it's own unique way to convert hp into mana and shaman will eventually get hp regen buffs that help a lot. It's a duo that you should be able to log in and start killing pretty quickly so that you can actually advance during your lunch break.
Awesome, that's what I was hoping for. Thank you!
Old 04-05-2018, 09:04 AM
Decaying Skeleton

I loved the Iksar Shaman I played years ago. I finally got a chance to play some yesterday and I forgot how awesome this game was/is!!!
Old 04-16-2018, 01:57 PM
Fire Giant

I started on this server with my friend as an imsar sham/necro duo. Was great, fear kite the crap out of everything. Always have mana, have dots and debuffs that stack with each other. And complimentary utility as well. Necro can split camps with screaming terror and FD and root. Shaman can CC with root. Eventually you will both have pets which makes fear kiting even more effective. And with shaman slows and debuffs necro pet can tank surprisingly well.
Closed Thread