Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2019, 02:17 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
llandris just nip this one in the bud and ban this person now lol
Why? I am asking a legit question. I want to know this. I am not trolling or trying to antagonise anyone. If you do not wish to answer or can not answer then do not replay.
Old 06-18-2019, 02:26 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If you didn’t kill it, you don’t loot it.

JFC this really isn’t that hard to understand. It’s a really simple concept.
Ok. So if someone kills Quill and does not loot it no one running by can loot it or they can be banned. Then whats to stop someone from just troll camping mobs like the AC? Killing it to let it rot. I assume this has already been though about. Is there no recourse for someone doing this? I ask these questions because unlike other MMOs/Online games their is more nuance to the rules here.
Old 06-18-2019, 02:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
llandris just nip this one in the bud and ban this person now lol
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-18-2019, 02:45 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweeper41 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok. So if someone kills Quill and does not loot it no one running by can loot it or they can be banned. Then whats to stop someone from just troll camping mobs like the AC? Killing it to let it rot. I assume this has already been though about. Is there no recourse for someone doing this? I ask these questions because unlike other MMOs/Online games their is more nuance to the rules here.
You kill the mob, you decide what to do with loot and no one else. Its not really troll camping if they're actually camping it. If someone wants to spend 14 hours to camp a mob and let the item rot, well they earned the right to. You are not entitled to it no matter what you think.
Old 06-18-2019, 03:15 PM
Server GM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legidias [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You kill the mob, you decide what to do with loot and no one else. Its not really troll camping if they're actually camping it. If someone wants to spend 14 hours to camp a mob and let the item rot, well they earned the right to. You are not entitled to it no matter what you think.
Pretty much.

But once a lore item drops, they must move on if another player wants the camp.

In the case of AC, his ring is a 100% drop rate. If they want to let that ring rot or destroy it sure, but they have to give up that camp.
Old 06-18-2019, 05:31 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dwarflord [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
14 pages about fine steel swords in 2019
Gotta brush up on the rules-lawyering for newbie content before Green server launches somehow.

"You know you done fucked up when Yendor gives you raid commentary." - Tiggles
Old 06-18-2019, 05:55 PM
Planar Protector

hey fun fact Menden (I think that was you right?) and I had to change my name cus of my potty mouth sense of humor and we randomly changed it to Shoveler.

If you want that name real bad, Ill figure out a way to get it to you Yendor.

Someone told me there was a guy who walked around these servers chanting that he was the shoveler haha I was thinking "thats crazy"

Then I see you post here the other day lol
Old 06-18-2019, 08:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
hey fun fact Menden (I think that was you right?) and I had to change my name cus of my potty mouth sense of humor and we randomly changed it to Shoveler.

If you want that name real bad, Ill figure out a way to get it to you Yendor.

Someone told me there was a guy who walked around these servers chanting that he was the shoveler haha I was thinking "thats crazy"

Then I see you post here the other day lol
Lol, naw i'm good... been using this name and doing The Shoveler schtick since '99 on the Xegony server.

Old 06-18-2019, 08:58 PM
Planar Protector

we f(*&d up, menden lol
Old 06-18-2019, 09:14 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
we f(*&d up, menden lol
You're fine... i play like 2 hours a week.

But you're now committed to pick up an abandoned orc shovel out of Lake Rathe and spend your time helping out newbies... with a great name comes great responsibility.

Closed Thread