Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: What do you think will happen?
The USA will buy the UK to make them great again 15 14.02%
The monarchy will collapse, England to become Venezuela 2.0 10 9.35%
UK to sink in total recession, AM/Riot to rejoice about this new stream of jobless apps 25 23.36%
The UK will do just fine, will claim back USA, India, Australia and all other ex colonies 23 21.50%
The EU will make Boris Johnson fuck a pig live on TV, or they kill Harry 19 17.76%
Bush // towers 39 36.45%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 107. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2019, 11:40 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrombosis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No feet-stamping this time from the remoaner extremists. Weird.
Because we are all so bored to tears of it all now.

It's the shittest reality show. Only reality shows we have more control over and we may get a tiny chance of covering Johnson in scorpions or making him eat camel shit.
Old 10-09-2019, 12:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrombosis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
EU President admits collusion with Speaker John Bercow to undermine Brexit.

If this was Trump he'd be impeached for this, but as they're colluding for right-think reasons, nothing will happen.
Trump already is being impeached.
Old 10-09-2019, 07:03 PM
Planar Protector

President Trump defends diplomat's wife who killed teenage Briton in crash.

Donald Trump defended the wife of a diplomat accused of killing a British teenager in a road accident, suggesting it is difficult to drive on the other side of the road and that “it happens.” Speaking after a conversation with Boris Johnson, during which he apparently rejected a request to waive the woman’s diplomatic immunity and her returning to Britain to face the police, the president said he wanted to try and bring about “healing.”
Old 10-10-2019, 04:10 AM
Fire Giant

Ya im sure if a UK holiday maker killed someone by driving on the wrong side of the road in America and left without talking to the police it would be just fine. Honest.

Infact i expect no country would be ok with this. With good reason.
Old 10-10-2019, 05:18 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hoppkins_Wytchfinder [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ya im sure if a UK holiday maker killed someone by driving on the wrong side of the road in America and left without talking to the police it would be just fine. Honest.

Infact i expect no country would be ok with this. With good reason.
Never heard of Yvonne Fletcher? Sucks but the Vienna Convention exists for good reason, this is just the latest in a long line of abuses of that treaty. I hope she reconsiders claiming diplomatic immunity. what gets me is that this is the UK for goodness sake - one of the softest countries in the world for criminal justice. I doubt she'd even get a prison sentence if she faced a trial. Not sure what this has to do with Brexit though.
Old 10-10-2019, 05:27 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Never heard of Yvonne Fletcher? Sucks but the Vienna Convention exists for good reason, this is just the latest in a long line of abuses of that treaty. I hope she reconsiders claiming diplomatic immunity. what gets me is that this is the UK for goodness sake - one of the softest countries in the world for criminal justice. I doubt she'd even get a prison sentence if she faced a trial. Not sure what this has to do with Brexit though.
Yvonne Fletcher? Yes we have the news in the UK and if people are murdered it shows up.

It would be manslaughter/dangerous driving and so yeah I believe you. She would get a big ass suspended sentance, banned from driving in the UK etc

And yes, no idea either. It just seemed to be appear here.

That aside people seem to be ignoring that Mr Trump thinks this is all fair.

If someone from the UK killed someone in USA and Johnson said "Well it happens" i would utterly condemn him. Disgraceful.
Old 10-14-2019, 05:13 AM
Sarnak

Spain sentences Catalan politicians to between 9 and 13 years in prison for the crime of holding an independence referendum. I await the EU lecturing Spain about "European values".
Old 10-14-2019, 03:09 PM
Sarnak

More bad news for the EU as Poland's anti-EU Law and Justice Party win election with increased share. This despite the EU trying their best to interfere with the democratic procedure in Poland.
Old 10-14-2019, 03:19 PM
Banned

Quote:
More bad news for the EU as Poland's anti-EU Law and Justice Party win election with increased share. This despite the EU trying their best to interfere with the democratic procedure in Poland.
the unabombers cousin is president of poland?

Jaroslaw Kaczynski
Old 10-14-2019, 03:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the unabombers cousin is president of poland?

Jaroslaw Kaczynski
No, it's this friendly fellow: Poland must resist the “traveling theater” of gay pride marches, the leader of its conservative ruling party said on Sunday. Kaczynski also said he was “grateful” to a Polish archbishop who said this month that Poland was under siege from a “rainbow plague” of gay rights campaigners whom he compared to Poland’s former Communist rulers.
Closed Thread