Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-21-2018, 07:04 PM
Planar Protector

One more boys

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 01-21-2018, 07:31 PM
Planar Protector

Patriots >
Old 01-21-2018, 08:13 PM
Planar Protector

Go Keenum.
Old 02-01-2018, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This legacy already includes Spygate and the less concerning Deflategate scandals. Spygate is as bad as it gets, really, and there are claims as far as back their first Super Bowl win against the Rams that they had filmed their opponent's practices. A great many people outside New England already consider this legacy compromised, and a wise man knows it's impossible to further tarnish a turd.

A second round pick is a STEAL for an unproven career back-up who's trapped behind the GOAT, even if he is devastatingly handsome. And I mean, sure, he's going to the hall-of-fame if the vote were today, but we're still talking about a sample size of five games here. The Patriots' real advantage over the past 15+ years is their non-sentimental pragmatism; their willingness to cut ties with a player while that player's value is maximized. Taken in that context, the Jimmy GQ trade is the epitome of "The Patriot Way."
http://kingsofbostonsports.com/an-ar...-the-patriots/

get gud

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Last edited by Mead; 02-01-2018 at 10:21 AM..
Old 02-01-2018, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
even if he is devastatingly handsome.
Honestly I don't find Tom Brady devastatingly handsome. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Closed Thread