Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2019, 11:33 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That is exactly the definition of objectivity, errors would be 50-50 in favor or against. Are you really that stupid? Sheesh. So if 17 times a libturd errs against Trump, and they have posted on social media their hatred for Trump, it is OBVIOUS to any one with a functioning brain that they are acting to subvert the POTUS. Horowitz is obviously a useful idiot for the progressives, for him to deny that Obama was directly acting to subvert Donald Trump and aid Hillary Clinton in her attempt to win election in 2016.
This is 100% true. Bill Burr goes on Conan and talks about it right after the election. Conan says he brought him on to "bash" Trump and Burr says he actually thought the whole ordeal was hilarious.

Trump criticized Obama for lack of leadership, his citizenship and general cover-ups.

back in 2011 Obama roasted into Trump at the White House Dinner.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HHckZCxdRkA

Trump then started going for the job and Obama wanted to block him ever since.

Burr was commenting how it was hilarious that Trump criticized Obama. Obama roasted him. He then said I'm coming for your job. Took his job and showed him the way out.
Old 12-11-2019, 11:37 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But wait the Democrats are good with money.

The DNC is not the only Democratic party committee to struggle with multimillion-dollar debt. The Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee ended September with $17.6 million on hand, more than the $13 million cash reserve of the National Republican Senatorial Committee, but it stills bears a debt of $11.9 million. The committee raised $6.8 million in September, outpacing its GOP counterpart by almost $2 million.
Offhand I remember a story that Obama left the Dem fundraising apparatus in arrears and never paid off his campaign debts. Might be on Netflix I forget.
Old 12-11-2019, 11:38 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
]I don't think I've ever talked about any of that. Seems like you don't read posts either.
Quote:
Are you attempting to make a point?
Acts like someone's point is redundant and stupid.

Quote:
doesn't really make a point other than Democrats raise money during elections?
Then finally....you don't need to listen. You already know everyone's counter point and that you are already right. No need to produce any argument or proof.
Quote:
Didn't actually read your post because history tells me that it's a waste of time.
This is like one page ago. There has to be something still up there in that brain of yours.
Last edited by BallzDeep; 12-11-2019 at 11:41 PM..
Old 12-11-2019, 11:40 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by BallzDeep [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Acts like someone's point is redundant and stupid.

Then finally....you don't need to listen. You already know everyone's counter point and that you are already right.
Are you okay? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-11-2019, 11:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by feniin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you okay? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Are you? You seem to have a severe issue defending any opposition to your point of view and dismiss any point that isn't like yours. What is your point about the DNC being very bad at spending money? Do you agree that Obama shit on the campaign and it was terribly managed or what is your premise there? Can you defend anything or are you gonna hit us with a 30-40 year old dad you mad?
Old 12-11-2019, 11:44 PM
Fire Giant

This will be like the Yes or No thread. You ask a question, I respond and defend my point of view on that question and then you respond. That simple. If you don't want to be inclined to research other points of view, you are probably in the wrong thread.
Old 12-11-2019, 11:48 PM
Banned

Quote:
This will be like the Yes or No thread. You ask a question, I respond and defend my point of view on that question and then you respond. That simple. If you don't want to be inclined to research other points of view, you are probably in the wrong thread.
What's your favorite Pokemon and why is it Bulbasaur?
Old 12-11-2019, 11:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Are you? You seem to have a severe issue defending any opposition to your point of view and dismiss any point that isn't like yours. What is your point about the DNC being very bad at spending money? Do you agree that Obama shit on the campaign and it was terribly managed or what is your premise there? Can you defend anything or are you gonna hit us with a 30-40 year old dad you mad?
That was your point, I think?
Old 12-11-2019, 11:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonkie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What's your favorite Pokemon and why is it Bulbasaur?
I think the only time I was into Pokémon was maybe back in the 5th grade? It really wasn't even me. I wanted to do something for my brother so I traded something for a Holographic Charizard at school from a kid. Can't remember what I gave though. Played snap back in the day though. Would have to be Charmander though I think, he at least looks like cool but Bulbasaur looks like a tank and always liked bulldogs. Xmen all day though.
Old 12-11-2019, 11:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I think the only time I was into Pokémon was maybe back in the 5th grade? It really wasn't even me. I wanted to do something for my brother so I traded something for a Holographic Charizard at school from a kid. Can't remember what I gave though. Played snap back in the day though. Would have to be Charmander though I think, he at least looks like cool but Bulbasaur looks like a tank and always liked bulldogs. Xmen all day though.
I don't trust anyone who didn't like Pokemon. 1997-1999 were peak years to be a nerd. Pokemon, Dragon Ball Z, EverQuest, AOL chat rooms, Digimon battles in the cafeteria -- middle school was pretty good.
Closed Thread