Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 02-08-2018, 02:12 PM
Planar Protector

Default Pokesan - The Real Bully and Rusemaster

Pokesan has been creating elaborate troll-schemes as of lately, some of which are morally corrupt to the core.

I feel that an intervention is necessary, on behalf of our lovely community before this devil destroys anymore of our lovely community of elves.

I am going to lay down in detail some of the Troll-Schemes Pokesan weaves through our very souls wreaking havoc upon the very integrity of this community.

Troll-Schemes created by Pokesan:

Far-Left political posts in Off Topic Scheme - Subtle left-wing political posts he creates in Off-Topic which when read offer nothing more than a polar opposite view of those he wishes to enrage who have more conservative viewpoints. His troll posts are apparent to anyone who is an actual liberal because even a liberal would never write the things he writes on behalf of the far-left!

Example: Constantly contradicting the conservative political nerds with utter nonsense till they have a conniption and fire off some bad words which gets them BANNED.

Witch-Hunt Troll Scheme - Pokesan is a master of these. He simply targets some of our more controversial posters who he knows holds many adversaries on the forums, then proclaims something negative about them knowing that a mindless herd of angry nerds will dog-pile on top of the person he targets with his Witch-Hunt Scheme.

Example: Calling people bullies when in fact the very person he says is a bully simply defends themselves against actual bullies. All the real bullies take this bait happily and dog-pile their common sole enemy without any thought, just happy to have a common victim to make them feel good attacking en masse.

This often results in someone getting BANNED, whether it's the victim he sics the nerd pack on, or some of the nerds from the pack who end up getting so riled up they write something inflammatory and against the rules. For Pokesan, either is a win just as long as someone gets BANNED.

Example 2: Saying people have alternate accounts when in fact they probably do not. No actual proof is provided, only the proclamation it is so, and again a mindless angry nerd zerg dog-piles on the hapless victim who has to deal with the ruse created by Pokesan who sits back chuckling his way to superstar forum social status. The goal is to make the victim feel so much pressure by his/her peers that they crack and have meltdown which of course would result in a BAN.

Dangling The Forbidden Fruit Scheme -How it works is like this: Pokesan will create a thread with cutesy EQ nerd vernacular that actually has RL hidden gender/racial/political meanings within it. This will inevitably trigger some emotionally vulnerable elf who is sensitive to racial/gender/political topics who will then respond in a fashion not using the cutesy EQ nerd vernacular resulting in a BAN.

Example - Creating a thread that supposedly is a fun thread involving in game races and possible racial slurs these imaginary races would use against each other. Pokesan knew that this would inevitably result in RL racial slurs being typed out one way or another which would result in an instant BAN for the one pulled into his Troll-Scheme.

Conclusion:

You may ask, but why would Pokesan do so many evil acts with such subterfuge? Why does he create so much malice within this community of beautiful souls?

I can only guess that he does it to keep himself atop some imaginary hierarchy that is formed through some warped perception that we all have a place determined by social status points gained/lost while posting on these forums. I know it sounds insane (and it is) but it does appear we have members of this community that believe there is an actual social status hierarchy here!

Either that or he knows OTHER dumb nerds believe this and he simply plays off their retardedness. Either way, it accomplishes the same goal which is to create hate and malice going between us while he sits atop his pile of hate gloating to himself how dumb we are and how smart he is.

I realize this post is probably too long for the majority of you nerds, but in it I have provided you with the blueprints to some of Pokesan's Troll-Schemes. You have been shown the light.

TL;DR

Pokesan is a bully and a fake. Stop falling for his Troll-Schemes and ruses!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden View Post
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 02-08-2018, 02:22 PM
Sarnak

I like a Lance that stands up and fights, no matter how much productivity is lost. Way to go comrade.
Old 02-08-2018, 02:25 PM
Planar Protector

Yea but Lhance is bad at eq so idk who to believe.
Old 02-08-2018, 02:25 PM
Banned

fucking nerds
Old 02-08-2018, 02:33 PM
Banned

nolo contendere, though it's more about giving people funny posts to read than getting anyone banned.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-08-2018, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Jeff [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yea but Lhance is bad at eq so idk who to believe.
I strive to get better and have always read your advice with great enthusiasm particularly that which involves top tier information only the top players know, players like yourself DoctorJeff.

/salute
Quote:
Wow, someone actually got it right. Lhancelot gets a gold star. They are 100% set by players even though we will enforce the way Lhancelot stated above.
Old 02-08-2018, 02:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nolo contendere, though it's more about giving people funny posts to read than getting anyone banned.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am Prometheus.
Quote:
Old 02-08-2018, 03:00 PM
Sarnak

I thought 20 yr old elf forums was for me to feel good about my simulated superiority. I'm never gonna understand this place.
Old 02-08-2018, 03:02 PM
Banned

Lhancealottatyping
Old 02-08-2018, 03:12 PM
Banned

i'm a little insulted
Closed Thread