Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-28-2022, 07:09 PM
Fire Giant

Everything is the destruction of democracy now days.

What happened to the good old days of everything being racist like five minutes ago?

Not a min maxer, don't care about it
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You don't think a mob of hundreds could figure out another way to beat or kick a man to death? Then again, you schizos probably think they were all feds and crisis actors on both sides.
I'll take that as a no

Thanks
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ooloo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well that seems pretty wreckless of you, mr. I-care-about-what's-true
It's not reckless to make my argument less equivocable than yours, dingus.
Old 06-28-2022, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'll take that as a no

Thanks
Pence must be quite a man to be able to go one versus like 300 in hand to hand combat, you fucking moron.
Old 06-28-2022, 07:19 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by azeth [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bravo.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-28-2022, 07:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horza [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pence must be quite a man to be able to go one versus like 300 in hand to hand combat, you fucking moron.
You've already changed your smear

Too late
Old 06-28-2022, 07:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizondo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You've already changed your smear

Too late
I guess you think they were there to cheer Pence on and anyone who shouted about how he deserves to be killed was a fed?
Old 06-28-2022, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

I like how every single time we talk about the economy it turns into a discussion about how art causes violence.

What bunch of shitty old boomers does that remind me of? Oh yeah I remember: Bushers!
Old 06-28-2022, 07:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
I guess you think they were just there to cheer Pence on and anyone who may have shouted about how he deserves to be killed was a fed?
You don't know who shouted it out anymore than I do. Could have been crazies. Could have been a fedboi. Could have been Antifa grifters. There was at least 100K people there that day and the commotion started at the capitol before Trump had even finished his speech. They opened doors and waved people in. It's on video.

Only thing I know for sure is your contention that those "gallows" could actually hang anyone is total BS and you just admitted as much
Old 06-28-2022, 08:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
You don't know who shouted it out anymore than I do. Could have been crazies. Could have been a fedboi. Could have been Antifa grifters. There was at least 100K people there that day and the commotion started at the capitol before Trump had even finished his speech. They opened doors and waved people in. It's on video.

Only thing I know for sure is your contention that those "gallows" could actually hang anyone is total BS and you just admitted as much
Nobody cares how much weight the beam could support blah blah blah the point is the mob probably would have gone all-out Gaddafi on Pence if they hadn't put Babbitt down like the rabid dog she was.
Closed Thread