Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 02-20-2022, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubur [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It is

Was wondering when your side would bend so far in your narcissism that you'd come around and start overtly defending the old white criminal guard

retard
Bending.
There is a secret cabal of international pedos eating babies raping children and killing each other to protect the secret.
Could be
Could not be.
Smart person.
Old 02-20-2022, 06:31 PM
Banned

They all want their equal portions of baby uvulas? Or whatever it is.
Old 02-21-2022, 12:34 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chloroform [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
the world is being run by a secret origination of pedophiles and you all keep voting for the same retards
We Don’t got much choice. And even when we choose they steal elections if it’s not what they wanted us to choose.
Old 02-21-2022, 05:27 PM
Planar Protector

Right, it's like vote for this pedophile or the other pedophile. So at that point I'm like which of their platforms aligns better with my agenda. The non-pedophile part.
Old 02-21-2022, 05:40 PM
Planar Protector

yeah looking back at american elections it does seem like theres always been some funny business going on

our first president was an appointee, obviously i understand that there wasn't exactly an electorate system in place, but still... the nation designed to operate democratically, basically just had the military appoint its first president

makes ya think
Old 02-21-2022, 11:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trexller [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah looking back at american elections it does seem like theres always been some funny business going on

our first president was an appointee, obviously i understand that there wasn't exactly an electorate system in place, but still... the nation designed to operate democratically, basically just had the military appoint its first president

makes ya think
They wanted him to be KING. "Hail King George Washington", they used to say.
Had he not rejected this title why we'd be living in an oligarchy..oh wait...
Old 02-22-2022, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Bending.
There is a secret cabal of international pedos eating babies raping children and killing each other to protect the secret.
Could be
Could not be.
Smart person.
sorry moron, didnt say anything about eating and raping

im talking about epstein and maxwell, the ones who were convicted of running a pedophilia ring and have a massive record of evidence implicating other people that we, joe public, don't get to see any progress on (yet). everyone involved should be investigated and brought to swift and painful justice, preferably hung in the street but im open to compromising on that

one of them disappeared without so much as a picture, the other is being black holed

and yes im mad about it, and its gross that it went on for decades, fuck you because you're not
Old 02-22-2022, 01:07 PM
Aviak

Its getting hard to keep up with who, this week, is in charge of the world.
Old 02-22-2022, 01:23 PM
Banned

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zendir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Its getting hard to keep up with who, this week, is in charge of the world.
It's not a peasants place to worry over. Now get back 2 farmin 🚜 FBSSs.
Old 02-22-2022, 04:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazoku [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They wanted him to be KING. "Hail King George Washington", they used to say.
Had he not rejected this title why we'd be living in an oligarchy..oh wait...
"I cannot tell a lie: I will not take an official position as president of this country as if I were a king"

"...instead the small elite group I am a part of that appointed me will rule the country as if it were a king, but the people will elect a figurehead to lead their social policy and that will give them the illusion that there is a democracy."

pathetic shithole country
Closed Thread