Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Old 04-27-2022, 08:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
asteria goober
Well that's disappointing. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-27-2022, 09:18 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 04-27-2022, 09:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You clearly missed my meaning, I Technically have 0 working forum accounts my friend. There is a very good chance you may be 1 of the top 3 to 5 people here whom regularly post w multiple accounts though. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Nah it’s just 1 for me because I don’t have a personality disorder. I like how you say you have 0 accounts as you post on 1. You have multiple p99 forum accounts and multiple discord accounts. You’re also obsessed and paranoid about a guy named Phil who according to you also has multiple accounts.

You’re a weirdo Linnae
“The fundamental question is, will I be as effective as a boss like my dad was? And I will be, even more so. But until I am, it's going to be hard to verify that I think I'll be more effective.“- Little Carmine
Old 04-27-2022, 09:35 PM
Banned

PHIL IM OMW HALFWAY AFROSS THE COUNTRY HITCHHIKING TO COME LIVE WITH YOU BUT DONT WORRY ILL PAY YOU RENT WITH MY DISABILITY INCOME

Phil?! PHIL???!!!!!!!! PLS RESPOND

(lol)
Old 04-27-2022, 09:41 PM
Sarnak

Cool

Wow, this Limnae person is living rent free in someone's head today! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Very cool and normal posts guys [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-27-2022, 09:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chortles Snortles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PHIL IM OMW HALFWAY AFROSS THE COUNTRY HITCHHIKING TO COME LIVE WITH YOU BUT DONT WORRY ILL PAY YOU RENT WITH MY DISABILITY INCOME

Phil?! PHIL???!!!!!!!! PLS RESPOND

(lol)
Who is Phil? Agatha?
Old 04-27-2022, 09:46 PM
Planar Protector

If you are looking for Mr Right the P99 forums are a poor venue. Try a local peep show or highway rest stop for better results
Frostbane Wolfeye - Green99 - 54 Shaman
Cruetraxa Macequest - Green99 - 60 Necromancer
Snowleopard Wu'Tong - Green99 - 60 Monk
Lobsterhands - Green99 - 55 Cleric
#FreeWuTang
Old 04-27-2022, 09:51 PM
Sarnak

Cool

For anyone paying attention, Raj has a little fun for like 2 or 3 days or genuinely tries to help people become healthier

Then 2 or 3 forum posters foam at the mouth and try to doxx me w made up crazy stories simultaneously or tell me to make a new account?

This is a truly an exceptional place LoL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-27-2022, 09:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For anyone paying attention, Raj has a little fun for like 2 or 3 days or genuinely tries to help people become healthier

Then 2 or 3 forum posters foam at the mouth and try to doxx me w made up crazy stories simultaneously or tell me to make a new account?

This is a truly an exceptional place LoL [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What pills you on Raj?

They got me on that promicin, it's a real hoot. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-27-2022, 09:57 PM
Sarnak

Cool

If anybody sane actually reads this, just pay attention to whom is foaming st the mouth or extra mad/sad/crazy today and you will know which accounts are maybe the same 1 or 2 goofballs. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Faygatha/Dino/Ramal/Jibartik is mega mad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]