Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2014, 03:08 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Post My sense heading directed me here

Hail!

Blavidaine here, I wanted to come introduce myself to the community, because it's 1999 and that's how we do things on the world-wide webeverse where I come from (chicago). I haven't played in a while, and I'm really glad to see you all kept the torch burning for me all this time.

So what's hot, what's not? Who's who and what are they wearing?

I'll be rolling a chanter, even though purple isn't really my color, I think I can make it work this time around. I used to just necro my way around the world, but I'd like to hang that hat up and focus on being a team player (maybe cleric? what's Tunare's stance on global warming?).

Any pointers or guides I should read while I'm slaving away in the dollar-bill mines? Any people I should meet when I login?

Stay classy norrath,
- B.
Old 10-20-2014, 05:51 PM
Aviak

I love the wiki! Tons of stuff to read.
WIKI

I also have some videos on my youtube.

I must admit, My highest level is a 20 rogue.

That being said; Enchanters are great in any group. Mana regen, Crowd Control, and decent damage.

Clerics are also great. I'm not sure on the supply of healers here. I want to say that it is a bit low. But, that is from my experience over the last 5 weeks on characters under level 20.
Old 10-21-2014, 09:52 AM
Planar Protector

I would head to the EC tunnel and try and get into a good low level Guild. Then get involved in Guild Chat and you will probably have all your questions answered and plenty of help from them maybe gear and plat wise also. Welcome aboard. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-21-2014, 04:42 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Thanks for the tips, I did get started last night, and I've been reading the wiki all day at work, and I watched some of your videos also Kenny.
Closed Thread