Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2020, 10:43 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WAHHHHHHHHHHHH
Old 07-21-2020, 01:52 AM
Kobold

Just think of all the free time you'll have for reporting people for picking the wrong class or character or whatever the fuck the self righteous people in those games do now
---
Green
Vosttok the Luminary 60 Shaman
Megid 60 Wizard
Ryukerr 54 Druid
Vostt 51 Rogue
Old 07-21-2020, 04:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vostok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just think of all the free time you'll have for reporting people for picking the wrong class or character or whatever the fuck the self righteous people in those games do now
Ban all Rangers.
Old 07-21-2020, 09:27 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecondoJoe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yes, the level 50 Druid who tried to bully multiple level 30s out of a zone while violating the FTE is attacking me after I shamed him for it. What a shocking revelation.
Lol people consider you one of the more toxic individuals on the server just FYI
Old 07-21-2020, 09:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol people consider you one of the more toxic individuals on the server just FYI
There's actually just about 0% chance of this. I've never sold a single item on this game. If something drops, and someone in my group wants it, I tell them to loot it because I'm just going to give it to the first low level player I see if I take it. I've never taken money for a resurrection. I've spent entire 8-12 hour days power leveling complete strangers, teleporting across the globe to resurrect complete strangers, and even now, if there's no one grouping, I literally just log on my Cleric and start rezzing and buffing random players.

Nothing I do in-game is toxic, unless it's responding to toxicity, as I am here. You probably don't even know the name of the character I play, so you'll revert to making claims about a Cleric I literally only log into rez people with, but you won't have any evidence or testimony of him ever having done something toxic, because it simply does not happen.
Old 07-21-2020, 10:46 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
There's actually just about 0% chance of this. I've never sold a single item on this game. If something drops, and someone in my group wants it, I tell them to loot it because I'm just going to give it to the first low level player I see if I take it. I've never taken money for a resurrection. I've spent entire 8-12 hour days power leveling complete strangers, teleporting across the globe to resurrect complete strangers, and even now, if there's no one grouping, I literally just log on my Cleric and start rezzing and buffing random players.

Nothing I do in-game is toxic, unless it's responding to toxicity, as I am here. You probably don't even know the name of the character I play, so you'll revert to making claims about a Cleric I literally only log into rez people with, but you won't have any evidence or testimony of him ever having done something toxic, because it simply does not happen.
Ah if only I had the screenshots lol. I mean just look at your posts here too. The evidence is all there. You’re an unstable and toxic member of the community haha
Old 07-21-2020, 10:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by cd288 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ah if only I had the screenshots lol. I mean just look at your posts here too. The evidence is all there. You’re an unstable and toxic member of the community haha
If only. If only. Bu-but...look at my posts on a Rants and Flames forum specifically to get entertainment out of rustling your jimmies!! Surely that's evidence!! Surely you're making a fortune working for the FBI with these profiling skills.
Old 07-21-2020, 11:11 AM
Aviak

Quote:

nah, I would say theres a pretty good chance lol.
Old 07-21-2020, 11:19 AM
Aviak

What a journey. My favorite part was everyone ignoring the racist DMO dude.
Old 07-21-2020, 11:49 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zaldaben [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nah, I would say theres a pretty good chance lol.
Okay, Bear Brown.
Closed Thread