Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-25-2014, 01:45 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasslehofp99 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So I'm sitting there medding up in the field out in west Freeport when Lucan + guards come running towards me, following a bard. I wasn't invis because I wasn't really expecting to be trained. The bard zoned right on top of me so the guards aggro'd immediately after they hit the zone line. I snared the guards and killed them after just narrowly escaping death.

That's more or less how it went down.
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Old 07-25-2014, 01:57 PM
Planar Protector

FUCKING TMO SKUM TASSSLE IS A PLAGUE TO THE SERVER

-Shinko Guild Leader <Safe Space> Green
Old 07-25-2014, 02:14 PM
Banned

Ya. I blame not-classic chat windows.
Old 07-25-2014, 03:02 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-25-2014, 03:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinko [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-25-2014, 04:41 PM
Kobold

I thought if you zoned a mob you had at least 24 hours to come back and reclaim said mob. I think i read that somewhere......
Old 07-25-2014, 05:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun1027 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello, so after I just got ksed by Tasslehof from TMO on Sir Luken I was wondering if anyone could help me on the next spawn / spawns to get my paladin epic peice "soulfire" last thing I need.

Tasslehof gives TMO a really bad name tonight in my eye's wouldn't even reply to me after I asked him nicely to stop and .. after that if I could buy it off him .. not one single response acted like an immature guilty person would and ran off as fast as he could and turned in 5 minutes later.

Pretty upset about camping him almost 3 weeks to finally find it up with nobody there then single it out and be ksed.Anyway if you want more details pm me about it, not like anyone in tmo cares what the solo man thinks.

I just want it done and will donate for some help I know when the next spawn will be so pm me please and thank you for anyone that is willing to help.

PS yah.. petition sent we shell see what happens..
So what actually happened? Did you at any point zone with said mob in tow? Or was it a cut and dry ks? Don't name and shame and come up light on the details. Give us the novelized version.
Old 07-26-2014, 12:24 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by topgun1027 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we shell see what happens..
Old 07-26-2014, 12:28 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmas [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The OP is kind of light on details about being "ksed". Usually when people are legitimately ksed they have been camping a spawn or engaged a mob and have been killing it before getting out dpsed. If you zone a mob over someone or in general zone at all that's giving up claim.

Also, it doesn't really impact loot rights, but I have never seen a situation where Tasslehof didn't have something to say so I'm inclined to believe he didn't see the messages.
Closed Thread