Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-28-2014, 10:42 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frieza_Prexus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Maybe, just maybe, if people like you stopped acting so melodramatically the staff might take you more seriously. Keep acting the pariah and we'll keep ending up in the same spot: with your concerns marginalized and you flailing impotently against your keyboard.

It's getting old watching you cloak yourself in indignation over the most trivial things.
Never blame the staff if they rule on your side. Blame others and still pretend your arguments carry weight and relevance. You do know no one takes you seriously anymore right?
Old 07-28-2014, 10:42 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Yup, and it was just a "coincidence" that half of TMO was logged out at VP during a suspension.

How long before Durubael just starts handing the pixels out to TMO directly?
Old 07-28-2014, 10:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by rippit [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think what most players want is just GMs to review evidence before making decisions. Especially decisions to unban a guild from VP one hour before dragons spawn. Unfortunately this wasn't done in this case.
There was also no time to present a defense before the punishment was meted out. Thus, the stay against execution.

If situations like these bother you, then I suggest you help us make the case for a more open and efficient procedure for such things.
Decaying Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitpoint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can't wait for the RNF thread when the whole server realizes IB trained themselves and tried to get 6 free VP dragons out of it. See you when the GMs have a chance to look closer. I sure hope IB doesn't get disbanded because of this.
I find it interesting that the most corrupt guild on the server (remember 120 accounts being suspended/banned?) has so much support from the staff and has the utmost temerity to white knight.

Xasten has been asking TMO from within to give dragons away to lesser guilds for years before the current raid scene, but the vast majority of TMO couldn't handle giving away a Gore every once in a while. And now that we have dragons divvied up amongst C and R guilds, the avarice is far worse because, now, you are afforded the luxury of hiding behind gm-invoked rules that de facto glorify your greed.

But, really, TMO is dead. The Mystical Entry is about, and these guys have somehow mesmerized the staff. How I don't know, but maybe all of you are of the same ilk, eh?
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Incanus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yup, and it was just a "coincidence" that half of TMO was logged out at VP during a suspension.

How long before Durubael just starts handing the pixels out to TMO directly?
Some serious tinfoil hatting there lol
Old 07-28-2014, 10:44 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Right, camping out your guild at VP while said guild was suspended from VP is "tinfoil hatting."
Old 07-28-2014, 10:45 PM
Decaying Skeleton

I love how deru doesn't address that he didn't in fact review any evidence in this case before ruling in TMO's favor...1 hour before VP dragons start popping. Because how can you refute that?
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Herp [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ban TMO
Unban TMO
Ban IB instead

such transparency, tell us more how this server isn't corrupt as fuck.
It was IB's train the whole time. The hard evidence that was presented proves it without a doubt. IB after training themselves tried to speculate with no proof that we dropped extra mobs in their train that was headed to zone in already. It was never true. Hokushin the raid leader for IB made a bad call that brought that aggro to zone in and trained us and IB. Then when it got there had no clue the aggro was on his raid because of his call. He told his raid to invis and move up past the dragons thinking HIS pull aggro was on us and not him.

TL;DR Hokushin pulled a dragon through other mobs and had people from IB on secondary who couldn't clear aggro and then blamed us for the train to zone in.
Kobold

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-28-2014, 10:46 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Antarctica [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find it interesting that the most corrupt guild on the server (remember 120 accounts being suspended/banned?) has so much support from the staff and has the utmost temerity to white knight.

Xasten has been asking TMO from within to give dragons away to lesser guilds for years before the current raid scene, but the vast majority of TMO couldn't handle giving away a Gore every once in a while. And now that we have dragons divvied up amongst C and R guilds, the avarice is far worse because, now, you are afforded the luxury of hiding behind gm-invoked rules that de facto glorify your greed.

But, really, TMO is dead. The Mystical Entry is about, and these guys have somehow mesmerized the staff. How I don't know, but maybe all of you are of the same ilk, eh?
http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...ngered+species

What were u saying again?