Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
"If this was my decision or I was handling this raid dispute, I would have done things very differently, but it was Sirken's."
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
what exactly is there to deal with? i made a decision, TMO appealed it, and i passed it off to another staff member because i already wasted 2 hrs in a skype call with unbrella and hoku, and didnt feel like wasting any more time on it.

plz explain
This help?
So basically you made a decision with only 1 group allowed to provide information and didn't provide a legitimate appeal or allowance of defense.

Plz explain why?
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 08-01-2014, 02:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ban please. tired of rules being broke around here and no consequences.
I have been contracting Sirken as a consultant for my IT needs. His recent lack of availability has reduced the amount of hours he is billing me for.
Old 08-01-2014, 02:57 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This help?
So basically you made a decision with only 1 group allowed to provide information and didn't provide a legitimate appeal or allowance of defense.

Plz explain why?
Confirmed can't spend time on his fuck ups. Pass it off and hope no one notices.
Old 08-01-2014, 06:09 PM
Fire Giant

IB was due for a shot in the arm. We all know this, why do we even need to even ask? When the red ant population starts to get low, you goto step on the black ant hill to keep the things competitive.

However, if competition is what we want, gms really need to understand how vp pulling works. You have a train up and pull down, there's no way around it. If we have any more suspensions handed out because the ib pullers are getting bracered by rogues and healed by clerics and buffed by bards, and training themselves, then it really becomes difficult to understand how we are supposed to "compete".

There's been hundreds of vp dragons pulled this year (through dragons) and there has been only one fuck up on a guilds part regarding an utter failure to prevent a train to the zone in. Let's not let one guilds fuck up lead to some ridiculous ruling that would result in it being considered raid interference if one guilds puller has aggro on hoshkar and another guild pulls xygoz through him.

Dolic
Old 08-01-2014, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
However, if competition is what we want,

Dolic
it isn't, that's why you absorbed FE remember?
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 08-01-2014, 06:25 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by arsenalpow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
it isn't, that's why you absorbed FE remember?
For once, am waiting answers )
Old 08-01-2014, 06:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildino [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For once, am waiting answers )
Remind me again why I guild kicked you?

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=118885

Oh, right!
Old 08-01-2014, 06:33 PM
Fire Giant

Reading the responses in that thread are pretty funny. Amazing how people's outlook changes quickly on things.
Old 08-01-2014, 06:42 PM
Planar Protector

I had an item poof 8 weeks ago on red - Eunomia confirmed a week later in my petition, and since that time I've been patiently waiting 7 weeks just for a quick item summon. Since the two people that can help me with this issue are reading and responding to this thread, I figure it's in my interest to mention it here. Please summon me a new Dragon Hero Bracer on Red.
Old 08-01-2014, 06:45 PM
Kobold

Again ?

Old VHS, old hate.

You FE officers took the easiest way it was possible to take to get VP lewt fast with no competition, that's is sure.

And stop braging your banhammer, it is foam. U banned me but i app'ed, got in and i was FE, and it was ONLY you in paranoid delirium that decided this. Got in once other officers told you to stfu, so, pls, for ever, about this, stfu.

Forget me and answer to chest. None care about me, and btw, that's the second or even third time you pop that's story. I live very happy with, there is nothing you can do that can hurt me more than u already did : Take TMO BBC's to the throat
Closed Thread