Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 08-01-2014, 06:57 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildino [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Take TMO BBC's to the throat
ha! loved it

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Old 08-01-2014, 06:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildino [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again ?

Old VHS, old hate.

You FE officers took the easiest way it was possible to take to get VP lewt fast with no competition, that's is sure.

And stop braging your banhammer, it is foam. U banned me but i app'ed, got in and i was FE, and it was ONLY you in paranoid delirium that decided this. Got in once other officers told you to stfu, so, pls, for ever, about this, stfu.

Forget me and answer to chest. None care about me, and btw, that's the second or even third time you pop that's story. I live very happy with, there is nothing you can do that can hurt me more than u already did : Take TMO BBC's to the throat
Uhm are you serious ? We were killing in VP before the merge with TMO. Either way the merge worked out we would still been killing mobs in VP. Also how is that relevant to you being a thief and trying to justify it because of a person's in game wealth and guild tag ? Jesus I am ashamed to ever invited you to a cash camp after reading that post Unbrella linked.
Old 08-01-2014, 07:04 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Jesus I am ashamed to ever invited you to a cash camp after reading that post Unbrella linked.
To the throat again.

Pussies...
Old 08-01-2014, 07:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Uhm are you serious ? We were killing in VP before the merge with TMO. Either way the merge worked out we would still been killing mobs in VP. Also how is that relevant to you being a thief and trying to justify it because of a person's in game wealth and guild tag ?
Yeah, one time to time.

Oh, and you should read that topic, i mean answers. You can have some surprises
Old 08-01-2014, 07:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Remind me again why I guild kicked you?

http://www.project1999.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=118885

Oh, right!
Hmm... If I recall correctly, he wasn't even in your guild when this event occurred. So let's get this straight you A) you accepted him for that and then B) kicked him for that?

Such odd behaviour.
Also its pretty hard not to post after you.. not because you have a stimulating(sic), but because you are constantly patrolling RnF and filling it with your spam.
Old 08-01-2014, 07:38 PM
Aviak

'I'm tired of being crushed under the weight of greedy men who believe in nothing. I have to change that.'

Buys bard epics from said greedy men
Old 08-01-2014, 07:41 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you accepted him for that
Lulz no, i was accepted because i applyed and did the job, not much.

Oh, and i recall, i do not wanted to follow FE in TMO and just guildremoved from FE when that happened. Nothing to do with this. I'd wear TMO tag today if i wasent stronger than pixels.
Old 08-01-2014, 08:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samoht [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hmm... If I recall correctly, he wasn't even in your guild when this event occurred. So let's get this straight you A) you accepted him for that and then B) kicked him for that?

Such odd behaviour.
He was guilded when he posted this. As I remarked in guild, he was more or less kicked for gross stupidity.

And to clarify, none of my officers asked me to reinvite you. It was actually Brutilus that asked me as a favor and I would have gone out of my way to accommodate a request from him as he never asked for anything and gave endlessly.
Old 08-01-2014, 08:37 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nothing can stop GoT discussion nerd [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just keep it in the thread :3 As bad as p99 trolls are, even they won't break the sanctity that is going past where the show is.
Old 08-01-2014, 08:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ella`Ella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He was guilded when he posted this. As I remarked in guild, he was more or less kicked for gross stupidity.

And to clarify, none of my officers asked me to reinvite you. It was actually Brutilus that asked me as a favor and I would have gone out of my way to accommodate a request from him as he never asked for anything and gave endlessly.
Except that one time he took hosh boots on his rogue out of spite. Pras brut.
Closed Thread