Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-26-2020, 02:50 AM
Planar Protector

“Pound for pound?”

You just ad hominem any better guild as dismissible on account of being fat!

Some big cognitive dissonance to say no one cares about the pixels of an elf sim so popular people still want to play it 20 years later.

This reminds me of someone who got dumped by their SO: “You’re fat, I’m too good for you and never loved you anyway”.

Yikes.
Old 04-26-2020, 09:09 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awakened was a trash guild. The only guilds I would say were better than AM pound for pound were Rampage and glory day TMO. Awakened was literally taken with some of Rampages shit players sprinkled in. And Riot? Lol to even think this guild is one that got to the top due to raw skill and determination and not because they capitalized on a time where rooted dragons, wow classic and green put blues population at an all time low is straight delusion.

Grats on swooping up all those trash guilds that waited 10 years to kill some mobs after literally zero people care.
Take your blood pressure meds and insulin. You're going to stroke out. Clearly you still care about Velious content in 2020 or you wouldn't be sperging out in this thread.
Old 04-26-2020, 09:54 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Awakened was a trash guild. The only guilds I would say were better than AM pound for pound were Rampage and glory day TMO. Awakened was literally taken with some of Rampages shit players sprinkled in. And Riot? Lol to even think this guild is one that got to the top due to raw skill and determination and not because they capitalized on a time where rooted dragons, wow classic and green put blues population at an all time low is straight delusion.

Grats on swooping up all those trash guilds that waited 10 years to kill some mobs after literally zero people care.
Your guild lost and decided to quit and play Wow. It didn't happen the other way around. Kinda weird how some people repeat the same bullshit to themselves for So long they actually believe it was true.
Old 04-26-2020, 10:10 AM
Banned

Azeroth needs their help
Old 04-26-2020, 10:11 AM
Planar Protector

Smh that after all this time ppl still don't realize Asgard has always been the best guild on the box
Old 04-26-2020, 10:12 AM
Large Rat

Hopefully they will be looking into these unguilded snipe teams that are taking targets. If it's found that it is any of the banned guilds they will get an extension.
Old 04-26-2020, 10:43 AM
Sarnak

AM comes back and we're having raid bans again, coincidence? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-26-2020, 10:44 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
And Riot? Lol to even think this guild is one that got to the top due to raw skill and determination and not because they capitalized on a time where rooted dragons, wow classic and green put blues population at an all time low is straight delusion.
Someone seems mad.
Old 04-26-2020, 11:39 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
AM comes back and we're having raid bans again, coincidence? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I get what you’re getting at but consider this. Without RNG there’s just one guild knocking down all the targets.

Rogean used to be much more of an advocate for competition on this server as it separated p99 from takp or whatever other box which had instances or enforced rotations. Now it seems the server staff are content without competition as it limits their involvement.
Old 04-26-2020, 11:53 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Littul Jonn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Without RNG there’s just one guild knocking down all the targets.
Might’ve had one too many frosty Rainiers with this post, my man.

<Gravity>
Closed Thread