Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2018, 05:11 PM
Banned

Soooo I like blowing my money on random gym toys, and new supplements. Just picked this silly thing up to play with a bit.. It sure does isolate the muscle pretty darn well, found myself curling well below my normal weight. I don't see myself using it more than once a month to be honest, but was worth trying! Anybody else dicked around with these a bit?

https://www.amazon.com/Cannon-Curl-B...+blaster&psc=1
Old 08-20-2018, 05:36 PM
Banned

that's a solid fucking gains post regarding food, and then a solid post regarding tech above

*smiles, touches his 35 lb dumbbells by the desk*
Old 08-22-2018, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Why are you so fixated on us? Also interested in why you can't just eat like a normal human and gain muscle. Just a heads up this might get weird.
Old 08-22-2018, 04:06 PM
Banned

Some proteins are really hard for you to digest, like hemp based protein. I just use whey cause it's easy for me and I like milk
Old 08-22-2018, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

I have an answer to his question as I use pea protein but I’m not going to answer since he’s a very negative human being

Open your heart to Christ please
Old 08-22-2018, 04:18 PM
Planar Protector

This is a no judgement area and strictly about the pursuit of gainz

Keep your transgender hate shit out of this thread and maybe you will be taken seriously

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 08-22-2018, 04:27 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Soooo I like blowing my money on random gym toys, and new supplements. Just picked this silly thing up to play with a bit.. It sure does isolate the muscle pretty darn well, found myself curling well below my normal weight. I don't see myself using it more than once a month to be honest, but was worth trying! Anybody else dicked around with these a bit?

https://www.amazon.com/Cannon-Curl-B...+blaster&psc=1
I'm curious to hear how this is working for you. I haven't really done much research on the difference between this and the seated preacher curl besides the obvious core muscles while standing.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 08-22-2018, 04:28 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snappers [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I ran out of chocolate peanut butter muscle milk and decided I wanted to try something else, go back to a simple whey product and just take a multivitamin.

I had chocolate whey from ON ( optimum nutrition ) in the past but it tasted so bad, and since im not an astronaut I shouldn't have to eat garbage so I was on muscle milk for a while and it was good but a tad pricy.

I bought 3 flavors, 1 lb each to try

Delecious strawberry
ends up being pretty good
Double Chocolate
tastes 100% like the last choc flavor which I cant stand
Vanilla Ice Cream
OK at best, wont buy again and may not even finish the pound

Question for fellow gainers

Anyone try this?

https://www.amazon.com/Optimum-Nutri...+protein&psc=1

I think they have more flavors not just choc, its pea protein basically, I cant imagine how many peas go into making this much protein but whatevers.

And before you start hating on whey products, my diet is simple,

Breakfast is

Eggs / turkey bacon. Might throw in some canned corned beef hash, which sounds disgusting but is really good.

If I have that for breakfast the huge protein burst allows me to fast till dinner. If I have oatmeal for breakfast im starving ( Carbs are evil ) and I have a turkey and swiss sandwinch on Pepperidge farm dark wheat bread with some cole slaw.

Dinner is ALWAYS a huge salad with lots of good stuff, its too hot to grow in florida in august so I buy the mixed greens tubs from grocery store I eat a large tub every 2 days. Sounds excessive but I need it. In the salad I put a whole avocado , dried tomatoes , dried cranberries, dried figs, roasted garlic ( I make in air fryer its bomb ) and a few other things. My dressing is sesame oil, soy sauce, olive oil and balsamic vinegar whipped. Once its been allowed to sit for a bit I put a big spoonful of siabra Tziki sauce ( duno how to spell ) Its bomb.

I have almost no salad left so tonight im eating $20 worth of salmon anyone mad?

Cant wait to hit the bike tonight for my 2 hour
Whey Pro's-
Complete Protein (Full Amino Profile)
Fast Acting, Quickly Absorbed
Whey Con's-
Toots
Artificial Flavoring
Heavily Processed

Vegan Pro's-
Little Sweetners
Much happier on your tummy

Vegan Con's-
Missing much of amino profile
Tastes awful

Best Alternative to Whey?
Brown Rice/Pea Protein
A nice balance of all pro's and con's, but with a brown rice/pea you get a full amino profile.

All in all, with a proper diet, just choose what fits your lifestyle choice.
Old 08-22-2018, 04:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm curious to hear how this is working for you. I haven't really done much research on the difference between this and the seated preacher curl besides the obvious core muscles while standing.
I'm here to report my first workout with this thing... And the results?! Odd.. It's pretty odd.. It definitely isolates the bicep.. So i like that, but it feels pretty uncomfortable on the back of your arm, which pisses me off.. I wanna like it, so i'm gonna stick with it for just that last set or 2, gave a nice burn out pump..
Old 08-22-2018, 06:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whey Pro's-
Complete Protein (Full Amino Profile)
Fast Acting, Quickly Absorbed
Whey Con's-
Toots
Artificial Flavoring
Heavily Processed
i buy an unflavored, unsweetened, grass-fed whey protein. highly recommend. i dont get toots tho.
Closed Thread