Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-16-2019, 07:21 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by vanix [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Big thank you to all the assholes I used to raid with for not deleting this shit guys. SO just so its out there, I do in fact love p99 and that rogish guy don't ever say a bad word of him ill train you for ever and send u illicit photographs. ALSO.. I wAS IN FIRES OF HEAVEN, the other guild that didn't invite EVERYONE so as to ZERG content not saying that happened or anything but I sure had no part in any zerg fest in foh and while never ever being able to join roi thanks to my ninjalooting, trolling, and otherwise shit talking in velious still had several people in roi I genuenly liked all things considered, and one thing to consider is that hey this is rotting got me almost banned for ninjalooting they were such good folks, wish I had ss's…. so anyway if you were here, have a laugh.
Atmos here -- i remember someone macroquest warping and sniping ikiatar loots, was that you my friend :^) I think FoH and RoI had about equal numbers on the break in night for ToV -- i saw 55 or 56 of you foolmans in the zone (watched you guys wipe to Aaryonar and Dargarn (when you tried to leapfrog us after we killed Aaryonar... you jump into the pit and grab the flurries into your raid... we just rushed and beat down feshlak + pets... and you tried to leapfrog us again, pulling dargarn past us and wiping right in front of us. What an embarrassing night that was for FoH.
Old 01-16-2019, 07:26 AM
Aviak

FACT: EQ was better before voice chat
Old 01-16-2019, 09:36 AM
Sarnak

>Shard of Hsarga's Talisman

Not classic, fuck off with this weak shit
Old 01-16-2019, 12:23 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by beargryllz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
>Shard of Hsarga's Talisman

Not classic, fuck off with this weak shit
That's not even remotely close to the beginning of the unclassic shit since they rush jobbed the whole thing...

In classic expansion i had a crafted javelin that gave over 100hp as a range item, vendors in the newbie zones sold augmentations that would say give you a 10 damage proc with a stun and since it was meant for newbs on Live it was dirt cheap. ( I leveled to 50 before i even knew this too which sucked) There was a point before luclin unlocked that the Innoruuk from Planes of Power revamp was available to kill, so we killed him while waiting, hes the one that drops items like Anathema http://zam.zamimg.com/images/7/f/7f6...a02b15eb85.png also almost every caster spell by that point was revamped for more damage / less mana on live and they just left it that way.
Last edited by roks1; 01-16-2019 at 12:26 PM.. Reason: shit
Old 01-16-2019, 12:29 PM
Kobold

drugs
Closed Thread