Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-14-2019, 11:04 AM
Large Rat

Training spectres to oasis docks with 14 shaman was fun.

Using rogue to pick the freeport bank vault and telling people there was loot everywhere and leaving them trapped in there.

When grouo wouldnt invite my rogue, id instill doubt their pulls and send em sprinting around pulling adds.

Challenge people to duel with low level enchanter. Charm them and make them attack a guard and lose exp.

Epic lower guk trains ��.

Drop stuff on ground in freeport arena, advertise to noobs, slaughter them as they scurry about.

Im a terrible person ��

Ps: forgot a funny scam with people selling assorted crap they would /auc selling three bags of crap at t1 for example. Tell them youll buy these 2 or 3 things, they put in trade window, then say ohhhh let me see the bags again i thinks there was something else. If they put the bags in with the items, you can cancel the trade and loose items take up bag slots first and bags would drop on ground. Have a friend standing by to pick up the bags so when they petition you there is no evidence in your inventory. To be fair i only did this after someone did it to me ��
Last edited by StereoMime; 01-14-2019 at 11:11 AM..
Old 01-14-2019, 12:20 PM
Kobold

During the PoP era, I was maybe 13 or 14 at the time. I knew about this really great Paladin only mace that people would sell for dirt cheap in the bazaar. Maybe 20 - 50 platinum at most. I'd turn around and flip it in PoK to people that didn't know any better for about 1k. Think I did this five or six times before someone outed me in OOC. I still feel pretty bad about it all these years later.

During the same time period, I also trained a few people on my bard that were kind of shitty to me, or sometimes a friend, when leveling our alts. I don't feel as bad about this one as I probably should, though.
Old 01-14-2019, 04:38 PM
Aviak

I killed a level 1 enchanter that wandered into the Qeynos arena for no reason back in 1999. I'm generally pretty considerate and conflict-averse, so that's probably the worst thing I ever did. Seems pretty mild in hindsight but I always felt bad about it.
Old 01-15-2019, 05:31 AM
Large Bat

On Antonius Bayle server some kid was bugging me to port him for ages and ages but i was busy . in the end i got sick and ported him to the lizard place in the feroot(forgot what its called) and left him there lol.
Old 01-15-2019, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbeta [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I call bullshit. Let's see these logs. Would love to see who was begging you for mercy. FE was the biggest joke in VP. It wasn't till IB raid leaders came along for you guys to get some kills. Sloan probably had more kills on his shaman then you did, tbh. But you're so cool. You must be telling the truth.

"Then I joined TMO" lmao your guild was absorbed. IB rejected you all after they used you to grow. Then a broken TMO let you guys join as a desperate attempt to fight IB. By the time you joined TMO was dead. And what did FE do to help?? Nothing besides be bad.
dude its everquest and kunark in 2015 shut up. the mobs had 32k hp. you're so good. you had 2 good players(you werent one of em, unless ur that 1 monk or that other monk) just like FE and TMO and everyone else pressed auto attack.
Old 01-16-2019, 08:00 PM
Sarnak

Back on live around 2000 or maybe 2001 I went on a Kael raid with my guild. It was awesome as we killed a lot of giants and got a lot of good loot. I was 55+ Druid and when the raid was over a bunch of guildies asked me for a port. Problem was it was more then five. So I bound myself where I was standing and ported a group, gated back and ported a 2nd group.

Then I logged for the night. Well my dumbass forgets that I binded in a very bad spot. So when I gate guess what happens? A room full of raid giants beat me to a pulp. I die. I pop and die again. I pop and die again. I pop and die again.

Yes I got myself caught in a death loop. I had 20 corpses before I realized I should pull the plug to my computer to stop the death loop. Then I had to have a rogue drag 20 corpses and an epic cleric give me 20 rezes.

Soooo embarrassing LOL.
Gavallin Wood Elf Ranger lvl 23 (blue)
Jardahni Human Monk lvl 2 (green)
Old 01-16-2019, 10:03 PM
Sarnak

On live I looted a pulsing green stone at the entrance to KC that technically wasn't my kill. Someone trained VS to the entrance and the entire zone cooperated to kill it. While I think I helped a tiny amount, I waited around to loot it once the corpse was available. That's how I got my druid epic.
Old 01-16-2019, 10:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by NizmerThafen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
On live I looted a pulsing green stone at the entrance to KC that technically wasn't my kill. Someone trained VS to the entrance and the entire zone cooperated to kill it. While I think I helped a tiny amount, I waited around to loot it once the corpse was available. That's how I got my druid epic.
Wow, I have never heard of anything like that happening before. VS summons so I don't know how anyone could even make it to the zone with him still in tow.

Grats on the epic piece though. In that scenario you had as much right to loot as anyone else.
Gavallin Wood Elf Ranger lvl 23 (blue)
Jardahni Human Monk lvl 2 (green)
Old 01-16-2019, 10:53 PM
Kobold

In 2001 my step sad at the time Twinked Me The Fuck out and I gave it all to someone because they told me they were an admin and required everything to make sure I wasn't cheating when they found out I was just a kid. I told my step dad when he got home from work, who looked pissed and then just gave me a suit of bronze and told me to never talk to anyone online again unless he was playing with me lol

Old 01-19-2019, 01:33 AM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
dude its everquest and kunark in 2015 shut up. the mobs had 32k hp. you're so good. you had 2 good players(you werent one of em, unless ur that 1 monk or that other monk) just like FE and TMO and everyone else pressed auto attack.
Yeah, I’d definitely say aalpha/bbeta was “that” monk haha.The other one still owes me and Sloan 100k [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] sup hounds o7
Closed Thread