Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 08-23-2018, 02:36 PM
Aviak

Default Jewelcraft

Is there a guide where i can look up the best way to level this skill up asap?
Old 08-23-2018, 03:00 PM
Fire Giant

The wiki has a good page on JC which includes a chart that discusses the 'cost per combine.'

http://wiki.project1999.com/Jewelcraft

I think the best thing to do is to get your Int to 255 and then do the cheapest combines possible going up up up up and away. I have heard estimates of how much it costs to get your JC up to 200's + and heard it can be pretty expensive. Good luck though!

I got it to 170 without spending much and I didn't take anytime enchanting or selling my combines. If you're patient and spend a lot of time in EC selling enchanted combines you can cut down your costs.
Old 08-23-2018, 03:03 PM
Banned

Visit http://wiki.project1999.com/Skill_Jewelcrafting

Scroll down to the Basic Crafter's Table section and click the "Cost" column header.

That will sort by cheapest cost.

Start creating the item on the top and then work your way down after hitting the trivial level.
Old 08-23-2018, 03:22 PM
Fire Giant

Enchanting the bars can often get you higher sell prices than your materials cost, though your mana pool probably won't be able to do too many of those unless you take long breaks between every ~10-12 combines. Not all combinations can be sold for near cost, cost, or above cost. The wiki should have plenty of guides for the right things to craft.

Jewelcrafting is remarkably cheap in terms of required plat to level up. I brought 5k to do 220 to 250 on platinum opal and ended up with 3k left over, after losing 2k to combine failures, enchanting maybe a quarter of the bars. Materials cost was like 117, with 115 unenchanted sell price and 121 enchanted sell price.

In terms of the time you'll invest and the wrist damage from all that clicking, though... you'll end up paying in the end.
Last edited by Bummey; 08-23-2018 at 03:27 PM..
Closed Thread