Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Will you take the coronavirus vaccine?
Yes, Absolutely. I cannot wait for it. 24 43.64%
Maybe, I am reluctant but scared of covid 10 18.18%
Not likely, I dont think i need it 10 18.18%
Never, I dont take vaccines. 7 12.73%
I cant it reacts with my hormone pills 4 7.27%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 12-30-2020, 01:42 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jibartik [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I keep seeing on the news that they want to open schools and that kids are like, not at risk for covid? This baffles me.

What? Like they can go sit in classrooms and not transfer the virus or get sick? What makes that science real?

Is it true? Kids are not catching/transfering covid?

If you search kids immune covid this is the first link and there are a ton of them: https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-03496-7

I just want to say if kids are immune to the virus then we straight up are in Childhoods End so get ready for the arrival of the overseers any day!
Kids definitely catch COVID, however they mount extremely effective immune responses and therefore have a smaller window of infectiousness and milder symptoms. More likely to be asymptomatic. They can trasmit it to others, though not as easily.

The push to put kids back in school is more for social and economic reasons. Being out of school has been devastating for kids and I think as a society we've made the choice to kill some additional grannies so kids can go back to more normalish.
Old 12-30-2020, 02:12 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Kids definitely catch COVID, however they mount extremely effective immune responses and therefore have a smaller window of infectiousness and milder symptoms. More likely to be asymptomatic. They can trasmit it to others, though not as easily.

The push to put kids back in school is more for social and economic reasons. Being out of school has been devastating for kids and I think as a society we've made the choice to kill some additional grannies so kids can go back to more normalish.
Source?

Rectum
Old 12-30-2020, 03:11 PM
Planar Protector

TBF I didnt read that article, because I am not that interested in getting to the bottom of it. So that link may be the source for that synopsis of this season of earth. I am willing to take lunes word for it.
Old 12-30-2020, 03:58 PM
Banned

school was shit except math class
Old 12-30-2020, 04:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
school was shit except math class
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-30-2020, 04:10 PM
Banned

my xkcd fan boyfriend was the worst one
Old 12-30-2020, 04:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by imperiouskitten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
my xkcd fan boyfriend was the worst one
But he was one.
Old 12-30-2020, 04:59 PM
Banned

he picked me up from a chansluts selfie board he administered when he was adult and i was underage

i happened to go to the same elite university he had just graduated from a year later, very serendipitous but i think he's got a lot of original CP on his computer. He was a physical abuser type, real psycho. But he knew the mayor's family that was cool, sat in their box at the parades
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 12-30-2020 at 05:07 PM..
Old 12-30-2020, 05:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

So basically covid is dangerous and you need to worry... when they tell you it's dangerous and you need to worry?

But when they want kids to go back to the indoctrination process you need not worry any longer? Whatever fits the agenda/narrative from moment to moment of course! Question any of this quackery though and be cast out with trump and hillbillies.

But science!(not any science you actually take part in, just the kind you blindly accept cause niel degrees tyson and Rick and Morty told you so)is always right so I don't ever need to question it!

Critical thinking never was a sheep's strength though

Kellian Cove (60 Wood Elf Rogue)
Parra Doxx (55 Barbarian Shaman)

“This man is using his mind as a weapon …and woe be tide the creature who
steps into his garden" -Finch

Last edited by Evia; 12-30-2020 at 05:07 PM..
Old 12-30-2020, 05:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So basically covid is dangerous and you need to worry... when they tell you it's dangerous and you need to worry?

But when they want kids to go back to the indoctrination process you need not worry any longer? Whatever fits the agenda/narrative from moment to moment of course! Question any of this quackery though and be cast out with trump and hillbillies.

But science!(not any science you actually take part in, just the kind you blindly accept cause niel degrees tyson and Rick and Morty told you so)is always right so I don't ever need to question it!

Critical thinking never was a sheep's strength though
yikes

(To be honest, I think we should keep the kids home too. I only wish they were all restricted to using PCs and books and there were no consoles n phones. but a little overboard on the rick and morty there)
Last edited by imperiouskitten; 12-30-2020 at 05:16 PM..
Closed Thread