Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2020, 08:36 PM
Banned

Unhappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raclen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This server is such shit. The only reason anyone even plays on it is because of blue 99s reputation but that quality doesn't translate to red99. Outside of the pvp resist system no thought or fixes have gone into this server to make it enjoyable as a pvp server. GMs with 0 idea how a pvp server works come in and ruin entire guilds. Pvp servers should not be treated like a blue server.

In this scenario an entire guild was suspended for a month because a guy lied to a GM lol? What kind of autsists are running this now? Who is this mendan guy? GMs have no place enforcing rules outside of extreme verbal harassment or 3rd party programs. Especially not punishing people for their own fuck ups. Someone lied to a GM on a 30 population emumated pvp server? Jesus.
Sorry you lost the ill gotten gains from cheatin' [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-08-2020, 08:36 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

And what is an FTE message? I play on red.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:42 PM
Large Rat

This is such a baby reaction.

Some guy lied to GM, unbeknownst to all of us, months (year+? I don't recall a pvp event in recent months) ago, so you effectively pull the plug on the server?
Old 04-08-2020, 08:43 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asteria [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sorry you lost the ill gotten gains from cheatin' [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont even know what heretic is, just my observstion of a terrible server.
Old 04-08-2020, 08:43 PM
Sarnak

server is so dead the mormons are baptizing it. give it up boys
Old 04-08-2020, 08:44 PM
Banned

I saw what I saw post proof to prove me wrong. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-08-2020, 08:49 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
WALK THE PLANK
do the crime pay the time.

OPEN THE MOON DOOR! And let Lord Petyr Baelish push them through!
Old 04-08-2020, 09:03 PM
Sarnak

Guess next time a Heretic Officer wont abuse a GM and use it to gain pixels they could not get to. Cant kill bees on the island they are spawned on should have any pixels past it.
Old 04-08-2020, 09:04 PM
Skeleton

hahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahhaah

www.riseofzek.com
Old 04-08-2020, 09:10 PM
Orc

Funny... If you can't clear NToV I guess you shouldn't have any of those pixels. Time to removed all the ill gotten NToV gains. And what about all them ill gotten gains from hacking the EQ maps and making your own tunnels through the zone? Those get removed? How about all those dragons that were dunked in lava/water. I'm sure those were returned. The Heretics have cleared PoS so no need for debate there. Clearly more to this story than one person asking to be put on isle 8. Guide could have resolved that issue within seconds if it seemed at all fishy.
Closed Thread