Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 11-06-2018, 11:20 AM
Banned

mega pixel gains coming again today. i can feel it.

physical gains are a problem tho. rolled my ankle hard 2 months ago now, foot turned black and blue, and after swelling went down my big toe inexplicably shoots lightning nerve sensation. doesn't seem to be getting better or worse, so i'll probably start up my 10 mile a day on it soon.

between this, stress, drugs, and calorie loading to speed arm heal, have gained a significant amount of weight and lost quite a bit of my zippy racecar feel -_-

butt gained tiddy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] think i finally have credible boobs
Old 11-06-2018, 11:24 AM
Banned

America- I usually don't understand half the things you say, but i promise i always put forth a quality effort!! That being said- Proud of you, take it easy on that toe and ankle. And get goin on gettin thta zippyness back!! zippiness? Anyways, get it back!!! And congrats on healthy gains goin to the right areas!
Old 11-06-2018, 12:58 PM
Planar Protector

Possible trapped nerve.
Old 11-06-2018, 04:05 PM
Sarnak

Rolled my ankle a year ago jumping off a shallow dock (miracle it didn't fracture) It still hurts a year later. Then again, I never rested and rode my motorcycle around plenty.

Sounds like you've done some nerve damage. Be careful man. Do an ice bucket. Leave your foot in there 20 minutes at a time. Elevate it during breaks. This helped mine a lot.
Old 11-06-2018, 04:13 PM
Banned

Skateboarder since the 90's here! Rolling ankles was a common occurrence. I rolled it for the last time about 2 years ago.. That was the end for me, that was a rolling that never healed back up right.. If i attempt to kickflip now, my ankle is super stiff. If i ignore the stiffness, and flick it like i normally would, it creates this strange little darting pain in a specific spot, and then it itches instantly after.. That's my ankle story...
Old 11-08-2018, 08:14 AM
Planar Protector

Fucking around I put up 275 flat bench yesterday after a bunch of sets. That's a PR for me. 300 has always been my life goal. Looks like I'm going to be able to destroy that soon. My biggest issue is a spotter since I workout alone. I might have to start working out with my brother so he can spot me.

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 11-08-2018, 09:43 AM
Sarnak

Yeah you gotta spot that kinda weight for sure. Should go for the 1/2/3/4 plate challenge! 1 OHP, 2 bench, 3 squat, 4 dead!
Old 11-08-2018, 10:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigjeff100 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Skateboarder since the 90's here! Rolling ankles was a common occurrence. I rolled it for the last time about 2 years ago.. That was the end for me, that was a rolling that never healed back up right.. If i attempt to kickflip now, my ankle is super stiff. If i ignore the stiffness, and flick it like i normally would, it creates this strange little darting pain in a specific spot, and then it itches instantly after.. That's my ankle story...
I jumped off a ledge at a local waterfall, about 10 ft drop, right after my birthday last year and my body reminded me I’m over 30 when I landed square on my right heel. Didn’t have health insurance, so I have no idea whether I fractured anything. Limped for a few weeks. Perfectly fine most of the time but still aches when I get really active. I want to do AT / PCT and hope this doesn’t stop me.
Last edited by Cecily; 11-08-2018 at 10:20 AM..
Old 11-08-2018, 10:40 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Fucking around I put up 275 flat bench yesterday after a bunch of sets. That's a PR for me. 300 has always been my life goal. Looks like I'm going to be able to destroy that soon. My biggest issue is a spotter since I workout alone. I might have to start working out with my brother so he can spot me.
My man! Well done! You basically benched 2 bigjeff100's. Grats! I'm in the same boat, i work out alone.. G.F ditched me in the gym game a while back! But I've always wanted to check my max reps for things like a squat or a press.. Darn all of you for living in florida!
Old 11-08-2018, 04:07 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's amazing, Mead. Proud to see some new and returning elves here. Physical health and mental health often go hand in hand, so keep it up.

I have been making slow and steady progress. Not bulking hard because I need to keep a trim body to seal a new relationship with a Patriam approved woman (thanks p99dad, hope you're doing well). Kendo is very good for me. Taking an econ class in addition 50 hr workweek, kendo, gym, I'll have to cut back after this semester to make relationship time.

I check the forums every few days during particularly long shits and am always glad to see ppl doing their GAINS.

PS I'm training my brother again.

OK. Pray for me. Cya in a month or two
Always good to hear from ya Skarlorn! Glad to hear gains are being made outside the gym over there! Congrats on the new lady friend!! Go get'her tiger!
Closed Thread