Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-06-2018, 03:35 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by margatroid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im making gains but i am still in victim mode.

how long did it take you to get ur self back? were u heavily medicated for a long period? despite encouraging life developments, & my hitting of dunks, I am having a difficult time w my detox and continued sizzling pain. i feel guilty for being sick like im a recreational drug user again even tho im not. i present a huge pain in the ass for my credible male who i wish to uplift [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

words of encouragement sought.

jah bless you .

alice
I feel for you. Our situations are different so in shedding light on my recovery I will highlight some important variations.

1) I had a three stage surgery over a period of 6 months which meant I was largely KO'd mentally and physically for that time.

2) following the first surgery I had a life improvement since I wasn't bleeding and in chronic pain. So even in recovery life was already better in many ways. The second two surgeries were more like yours in that health didn't improve immediately. These were harder to recover from.

3) I took a small amt of pseudonarxotics after leaving hospital. Even then, the comedown was really bad. In hospital I had dilaudid. I took too much tge second time and it fucked me up badly for a week. Third time I was very cautious and only took one shot of dilaudid. I just fucking gripped the pain so I didn't have the physical symptoms of opiates. Basically I didn't suffer the same amt from withdrawals.

4) I stopped using pot altogether which as you know is a big life upgrade. So I had that going for me, which was nice.

My last surgery was in November. By January I was hitting the gym and working 40+ hrs a week. I still was recovering majorly though so this was a foundational rebuild period. In fact, I am still recovering lol but I'm like 80% there.

The most important thing is kicking the narcotics.

Have sympathy for yourself though. You needed to take them to get through the pain. Hold onto your anxiety and feelings of concern that you aren't operating at your goal level, but don't let them rule your emotions. That critical voice means you want to do better and so trust yourself, you WILL do better. But right now your body has to recover before you can regain executive control. I know it's frustrating. You're a smart and energetic person, so given the proper nurture I'm sure you'll get out the other side as a splendid cyborg transgender person :-)
Old 06-06-2018, 03:59 PM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-06-2018, 03:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by margatroid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im making gains but i am still in victim mode.

how long did it take you to get ur self back? were u heavily medicated for a long period? despite encouraging life developments, & my hitting of dunks, I am having a difficult time w my detox and continued sizzling pain. i feel guilty for being sick like im a recreational drug user again even tho im not. i present a huge pain in the ass for my credible male who i wish to uplift [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

words of encouragement sought.

jah bless you .

alice
Go for a jog and dispose of your pills

Anything less is that line from the dad in American history x at the dinner table

Hope this helps
Old 06-06-2018, 04:39 PM
Banned

alternatively, a nice long walk of 5-7 miles would do you nicely. i failed to mention that one of the reasons i recovered swiftly in and out of hospital was because i always walked like it was my job
Old 06-07-2018, 10:57 AM
Banned

It's time a little more proof, and skin gets shown on this thread... Since my ego is at an appropriate level, i'll go first.. Sometimes it doesn't have to be deadlift's, and squats. Sometimes it doesn't have to be a treadmill, or an elliptical. Like my man Magpie says above. Proper walks are a great way to keep the guilt away, and the spirits high!
Proud of all you non fatties, and fatties who are working to become nons. Here i am enjoying a sunny morning row with my little squish face, Waffles!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-07-2018, 11:03 AM
Banned

And since you guys probably really only care about my dog.. Here is a another photo of my waffles unhappy at a vet visit. She was told she is 3lbs over weight, so she belongs on this thread too..
https://photos.app.goo.gl/7OdDExkLxn1KCsSn2
Old 06-07-2018, 11:14 AM
Banned

lewkang GEWD jef
Old 06-07-2018, 02:35 PM
Banned

They were all out of construction paper swimming trunks. I went with a thin fluorescent latex option. You like? And my name is Jeff, not Jesus. Close though!
Old 06-07-2018, 02:59 PM
Planar Protector

trunks look fine to me

post pics of self sioux

But didn't realize that this is more like... P99's 4chan or something.

except instead of random anons its a shark attack of a small clique that posts here all the time. so he's doubly fucked.
Old 06-07-2018, 03:04 PM
Banned

where was that at? Lake Rathetear?
Closed Thread