Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 10-15-2019, 02:18 PM
Fire Giant

Let's see those miniatures!
Old 10-15-2019, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I had to pick the door to my apartment with a Sheetz loyalty card earlier this year.

"Thank you, no. I just need it to break into my house."

"Oh... Good luck."
I was going to say you must be around me because there's not too many Sheetz around. I actually use my Sheetz loyalty card for doing a certain type of magic trick ironically. As for lock-picking I just have a rudimentary lock pick set I can handle pretty basic locks.
Old 10-16-2019, 02:27 PM
Fire Giant

I haven't practiced in a while, but used to practice on various styles/strengths of Master locks during conference calls (I'm remote).

Folks, I'd shy away from purchasing Master brand locks. They are easily defeated by a ton of different pick styles.
Old 10-16-2019, 05:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pics!

I'm also a miniature gamer, but Necromunda is my addiction (think 40k but with just one squad). I also play RPGs, Magic (Commander), and pretty much any other game (board/role-playing/card/etc.) you can throw at me.

I'm also kind of addicted to this wiki thing ...
I'm very much into the Skirmish style games; played a lot of Mordheim (imagine millenium doomsday cults but in tudor/German city and the world actually does happen) at the start of this year and the previous year. We might do Gorkamorka (Mad Max orks looking for scrap in the desert) next year!
Old 10-16-2019, 05:18 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm very much into the Skirmish style games; played a lot of Mordheim (imagine millenium doomsday cults but in tudor/German city and the world actually does happen) at the start of this year and the previous year. We might do Gorkamorka (Mad Max orks looking for scrap in the desert) next year!
Yeah, skirmish games are awesome. Way less up front investment, and I just enjoy the gameplay a lot more (although I do have a 40k orc army I never play).

In Mordheim I've got both a rat army and a ... whatever the human arrow-shooting soldier army is. I like the rats better, but the soldiers (and their much higher BS) won a ton more games.

Haven't played it in years though. I never got a chance to do Gorkamorka, but always wanted to [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-16-2019, 05:28 PM
Planar Protector

Would it be too crazy to have a game of gorkamorka in game in everquest using dropped items as the models? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-16-2019, 05:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Would it be too crazy to have a game of gorkamorka in game in everquest using dropped items as the models? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
ROFL, I get in enough "line of sight" arguments already: I'd hate to add fights over range, when we don't even have a tape measure [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 10-16-2019, 06:45 PM
Planar Protector

My Paw of Oppola is clearly in charge range of your Skull of Jhentra!
Closed Thread