Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Tanks

Old 01-14-2024, 11:45 PM
Fire Giant

Congrats on 55! Sounds like it was an epic journey!
Old 01-15-2024, 10:49 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Philistine [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Congrats on 55! Sounds like it was an epic journey!
Thanks! It was exciting for sure. But the best part is that I now get to do it again, meeting different people on a different path. Befallen, Runnyeye - here I come!

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-15-2024, 12:42 PM
Planar Protector

Grats! This time round reach for 56 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Gorgen (Blue) - Agnostic Troll Warrior of the XXXI Dung

Old 01-18-2024, 07:24 AM
Planar Protector

It is with great regret that I inform any warrior approaching 50 that has been trying out some of the locations in this thread, the spot I mentioned for some lazy semi afk soloing, the pathing greater kobold that spawns roughly -160, -610, 15 in Naggy's lair (at a zoneline to SoldungA) stops being a blue con at level 51.

Now, the xp from the first level of green isn't too greatly diminished, but for me at least, the individual xp hit is no longer sufficient to sustain my interest in the spot. It doesn't seem an effective spot to make 52 (and presumably start sonic bats).

Old 01-18-2024, 08:04 PM
Aviak

I'll drop a hidden spot I quite like if you want risk-free, commitment-free static spawns. Good races only:

Surefall Glade. Merdan Fleetfoot is a 38 warrior and Niera Farbreeze is a 40 ranger. Both have unlinked faction with no hits, you can beat them up in front of their ranger friends and they don't care. 6:40 spawns and city ZEM. Only problem is they both run and then jump in the water being super annoying. Great afk exp if you can snare or root.
Old 01-19-2024, 10:37 AM
Planar Protector

Late to the party, but in my experience Bloodpoints aren't worth it in a world where Reavers/Narandi Lance are dirt cheap. Truncheon of Doom then switch to Reaver after a proc. It's also a lot easier to switch from a 2hander to a 2hander.
Old 01-19-2024, 11:48 AM
Planar Protector

On a previous run I found Truncheon of Doom to Runed Blade to be decent. With slow, rune and evasive against some targets the incoming damage was minimised. That said, I’ve read others reporting it isn’t worth the dps loss (I’m guessing they had access to a > 40/40 weapon though).

If I can start putting reliable active time back into p99 again I’d be interested in getting my green war a sword of rile and maybe dropping a few levels to test out it’s effectiveness coupled with tod.

Old 01-19-2024, 12:32 PM
Fire Giant

I still think the best way to solo is https://wiki.project1999.com/Silken_Whip_of_Ensnaring as first proc. Get the mob snared and you gain a ton of liberty with everything else. Later upgrade it with https://wiki.project1999.com/Tserrina's_Whip