Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Old 06-15-2023, 11:55 PM
Sarnak

Default Throwback Thursday: Jakeree

I'm awesomer than most so here yah go: Jakeree doesn't exist any more. I was gonna get lost too but this'll work instead. Jakeree was special. Context inc but... Nah imp.

Someone wanted to start a Scooby Doo event with wolf form. Jakeree interjecting.

it isn't possible because wolf form looks nothing like Scooby Doo and then the question would be why are there so many "Scooby Doos" as I recall there was only one on the show and pretty much all you could do there is do 1 person as Scooby and then wolf form plus shrink another person to be Scrappy Doo and then you have to figure out who is going to be Fred, Velma, Daphne, and Shaggy and then you consider the whole premise is a bunch of people pretending to be Scooby Doo and run into a haunted mansion which if you were ever familiar with the show which I'm not sure you are you would know that Scooby was a huge coward, as was Shaggy, and would not just go running around the mansion, of course with a Scooby snack that could happen but it just doesn't make sense on p99 but if you make the Scooby snack a child's tear MQ I would consider doing it but then the premise of Scooby Doo plots is that a bad guy or girl is dressing up like some monster or ghost which you could do I guess with an illusion to make yourself appear as something else but your choices are limited but then you run into the problem of there being absolutely no reason that any bad guy would want to scare away the current denizens of Unrest because there would be no financial/personal gain in doing so and I mean what like the ghouls in there are gonna be like 'oh I better leave this place because this new monster is really scary and I don't want to die (again)' give me a break now if you wanted to play dress up and scare people out of Highpass Keep then that would make more sense but as I have pointed out before that is a place that no one should be wanting to go to anyways and so then your options go to almost nothing, I mean you could 'scare away' the innkeeps in the jade tiger in north Freeport or something and set up your Scooby Doo scenario there but that's not a very big place and I think people would discover your true identity pretty quick so I'm sorry you had to see my angry side but I just can't stand by while people come up with unrealistic Scooby Doo scenarios and just try to put in such little effort and desecrate the special gift that Hannah Barbara gave us.
Old 06-20-2023, 09:40 AM
Planar Protector

i put on my robe and wizard hat