Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 12-09-2013, 08:59 AM
Sarnak

visions of grandeur = #1 athelete in the world
Old 12-09-2013, 09:32 AM
Planar Protector

I'm changing from Dictate to Selo's. I could have a lot more fun running faster than dictating people. I would play football and be a running back and a defense back. I don't know if I would play for the Bengals or for the Cowboys. I love them both [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-09-2013, 09:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jauna [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For all you people saying mem blur, are you people forgetting today's technology? cameras everywhere, camera phones, speedometers, other people in a crowded area. ugh.

Resurrection would be another terrible one.. once it gets out you have this power imagine the shitstorm you will create and how many people will drag dead bodies to your door. And if you say no, whats stopping the person from killing you?

Alliance or Charm might have to be the winners here.. maybe invisibility. Maybe.

Yeah no, id pick invisibility
aint no cameras in my house u feelers?
Old 12-09-2013, 12:25 PM
Aviak

Cancel magic.

FUCK YOU CHRIS ANGEL
Old 12-09-2013, 12:52 PM
Sarnak

First I was going to say Levitate.. because.. jumping off of stuff and floating down like flying seems pretty badass. Plus I'd never have to worry about my kids falling off of playground equipment and breaking their neck.

Then I flipped back a few pages and saw someone put "Summon Food" to feed the people of the world, and immediately felt guilt.

Fuck, I guess I'll go with 'Complete Heal' in case anyone in my family gets into a car accident or gets cancer. Thanks, solemn-tone-guy. lol
Old 12-09-2013, 02:33 PM
Planar Protector

Healing spells, cure, rez, and summoning food are all horrible spells to use IRL. People need to die or this world will be severely over populated. You need to think more of the consequences of your actions.
Old 12-09-2013, 02:41 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I'd take bind affinity. I can do whatever the hell I want, die, and just respawn.

Question is, if I bind myself at 25 years old, then die, do I come back at that age, or the age I was at when I die?
Old 12-09-2013, 03:04 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justinuti [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'd take bind affinity. I can do whatever the hell I want, die, and just respawn.

Question is, if I bind myself at 25 years old, then die, do I come back at that age, or the age I was at when I die?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-09-2013, 03:16 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by mistersuits [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People saying gate are not considering the fact it would be rather useless without also having Bind Affinity. I guess unless you're interested in always warping back to the hospital you were born in.
It would work for me as I only live two blocks from where I was born.
Old 12-09-2013, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Telin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Summon food so I can feed all the starving children in the world.
I'm sure they'll appreciate all the burnt bread [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oh yea .... Piss Off.

H
Closed Thread