Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2012, 12:39 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Extunarian [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Spell sets and spell bar menu was much tougher for casters to lose than item links, and we all got over that.
There's not a day that goes by that I don't wish for spell sets to be reinstated...[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-28-2012, 12:48 PM
Fire Giant

If I wanted #4 (which I don't), why would I play on a server like this one that won't have those things?

Every other server has that stuff, so it's not like there is a lack of choices.

Besides, don't (some?) XP penalties go away in Velious anyway? I honestly don't know, but it may help some people who are strongly against them.
Old 02-28-2012, 12:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malrubius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Besides, don't (some?) XP penalties go away in Velious anyway? I honestly don't know, but it may help some people who are strongly against them.
Racial penalties stay, class penalties go.
Old 02-28-2012, 01:14 PM
Sarnak

1 but 2 works im a true classic fan and q more on the pet - try being a sk

red cape, check.

logging in
Old 02-28-2012, 01:17 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by maahes [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I am very grateful for the server. I fucking love this game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo Cooper, Senior Artist, SOE
Shut up and give me my ten bucks per month, little man. My Porsche needs some performance upgrades.
Old 02-28-2012, 01:32 PM
Sarnak

I too, love this server, as it's given me a chance to experience things I didn't get to on live. I still wish I had discovered P99 earlier, since I've never been even close to end-game pre-Kunark. For example I never really EXPed in Mistmoore on live, but on here I've spent a lot of time there and it turns out it is one of my absolute favorite zones in the game.

Anyway, I do sort of miss things like LFG channel and worldwide Trade/Auction channel. I recall my Live server having a channel specifically for Ragefire rotation which ended up also being a pretty decent social environment (could easily be replicated through IRC). I don't recall when item links were added but I think it would be kind of bleh to take them away this far in.

Personally even though it would take some work, I'd love to see things like the additional races and classes as well as AA added into a classic environment.
Old 02-28-2012, 01:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malrubius [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If I wanted #4 (which I don't), why would I play on a server like this one that won't have those things?

Every other server has that stuff, so it's not like there is a lack of choices.

Old 02-28-2012, 02:07 PM
Orc

I'm in the #4 camp.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Personally even though it would take some work, I'd love to see things like the additional races and classes as well as AA added into a classic environment.
Beastlord class was pretty cool, shame it had to come with Vah Shir.
Old 02-28-2012, 02:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyFresh609 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
4. As it should have been - Add/Remove things based on the best overall play experience even if these things affect game play (Though not in a MAJOR way), such as everything mentioned in 3 in addition to: removing xp penalties, adding chat channels, un-nerfing pet xp penalties, etc..
Everyone has a different opinion on what gives the best overall play experience. Everyone who plays here agrees that classic EQ even with it's flaws is still better than most any other MMO that they have played.
Closed Thread