Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

View Poll Results: do you think the current VP rules are bullshit?
yes 327 68.99%
no 147 31.01%
Voters: 474. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2013, 08:33 AM
Planar Protector

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Godefroi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're argumentation is just retarded. FE entered VP after Zeelot clearly stated TMO would train to death anyone attempting a dragon in there.

People training TMO in VP is outta grudge due to this, it's not people training TMO out of the blue in VP.

Train war happened in VP because you gave people no other choice, now don't go crying when bored people still go train your sorry zergling asses in there lol.

This said, you miss the point of the thread. It's not about P99 guilds, it's about the server following strict classic CSR rules as they were displayed to you at the beginning of the thread.

Disruption of atleast one player isn't allowed, even in non-CSR zone. that was on live and is written in the official CSR documents.. What to say then about disruption of entire guilds in order to avoid having them attempt at an encounter.

It's not 'cause thing happened in a retarded way for ages that they ought not to be corrected. Stop playing dumb and try to stay on topic amiguito
On live there was a subscription you had to pay too. Got any other useless information to spew?

Go update your meetic profile you lonely virgin.
It's pretty clear he's become one of the people he described as No-life Nerds and Server Bullies.
Old 09-03-2013, 10:03 AM
Banned

I know I easily step on your sack Olidaen, I'd really love to see my TMO app , can you please provide it mister butthurt ?[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] This summer I app'd to the beach and made full member, got even tan skinned as epic loot, you should both give it a go pasty boys lol

Sirken said it all in his twitch about VP. He announced changes to pathing in VP will be made and that the staff is alright with it become a non trainable zone, as long as it doesn't mean a headache for them regarding petitions.

I guess it just means a couple of raids showing racing in VP instead of training, we all count on you no life EQ TMO fan boys to make it work [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-03-2013, 10:22 AM
Banned

It's a noble attempt at derailing the thread Olibug, but unless you provide screenshots or any proof, you're just nerd raging on me 'cause i'm making you look like a fool [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-03-2013, 10:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alarti0001 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
however we have intention to kill a dragon. Sorry your app didnt work out motec.
No problem mate, your loss really. I have muchos free time, ample classes and a want to kill shit. But I'm also happy to wait. No hard feelings from me bud.
Old 09-03-2013, 11:17 AM
Banned

TMO has nothing to offer to me, never had. I have no reason to app. Sorry to ruin your dreams Olidaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Still waiting on your screenshots bro hahahah
Old 09-03-2013, 11:59 AM
Sarnak

krissdu64 every post you make has no objectivity whatsoever. You do realise that your constant diatribe just makes you appear retarded right? How about taking one go at making your case with reasoned argument.
Old 09-03-2013, 12:04 PM
Banned

80% who voted never experienced a train war.

15% did experience the train war on a non FD class

4% experienced it as an FD class and had a blast

1% got loot

Training in vp is all about disrupting the engage, the real griefing was when folks was zoning out and getting trained. Maybe if the dragon gets killed no training occurs during CR/exit? I can see that being a reasonable middle ground to start with if anything is ever changed. Otherwise better have ur clicky jboots n lev fresh>_<
Old 09-03-2013, 12:15 PM
Banned

With account selling/trading abolished, I think the staff is gravitating closer to Verant's original policies which imo really worked.

Hopefully we can continue to flesh out "no CSR involvement" zones.

One thing that.... let me see who is ranking bull buster now... Sirken I think in game... needs to know is that the head GMs could literally take the law into their own hands and do whatever it takes to ensure a fair and enjoyable experience for all.

I think Big Uth leveraged this quite a bit and just told players "here's how its going to work during this dispute, deal with it". Sometimes he went too far, but I can personally attest to the head GM on the server being able to decide whatever they wanted to do whereas senior guides/lower ranking GMs had to go with a firm adherence to written law and appeal to server head in extreme cases.

For instance, should this be a live server (which is what I think we're going for here) Sirken could say: "All Kunark dragons: Sev, Tal, Gore will now be on a raid calendar rotation". You'd be forced to deal with it if we were following live server creed. GMs could tell players to stay out of a zone if another guild was there too.

All that said, I know VP was in very bold font a "stay the hell out of here zone". But then there was the case of Ozuri on RZ attending the Sabbat VP raid and even attacking mobs.

/shrug

Training is allowed in VP, and will be allowed in Sleeper's.

Let's just hope the Sleeper keys are correctly body bound to players to introduce a more high stakes experience.
Old 09-03-2013, 12:39 PM
Planar Protector

I'd really like to see some VP wars fan fiction.
Old 09-03-2013, 12:42 PM
Banned

Seek out Slathar on red
Closed Thread