Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-24-2017, 10:41 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Domo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Today in germany:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Makes him look like a roman senator in film/tv, but in a US-flag-style toga. Or maybe I watched the Rome tv series too recently.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

or maybe he's just a patriotic american?
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-24-2017, 03:33 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

hahaha no you're right, they totally ruined it with the flag toga thing he looks like a roman senator
Old 08-25-2017, 01:44 AM
Kobold

more evidence the entire dialogue that drives the left is the result of FAKE news, since they decided to just leave out this because it doesn't fit their narrative

"if i was on the other side, i would be on the front page of CNN but becuse Im a black trump supporter they ignored it completely"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9iIkJhZwWls

THE LEFT DOES NOT CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE
Old 08-25-2017, 02:01 AM
Kobold

pokesan take note, you're being manipulated by politicians that are trying to drum up hype for the coming elections because they have NOTHING to offer as far as solutions so anger is their only tool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlBSiNPr_Io
Old 08-25-2017, 02:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightlights [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
pokesan take note, you're being manipulated by politicians that are trying to drum up hype for the coming elections because they have NOTHING to offer as far as solutions so anger is their only tool: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlBSiNPr_Io
Eighteen months to mid terms, woo woo, get the train a chuggin'.
Old 08-25-2017, 03:07 AM
Sarnak

Brightlights insisting there is a relevant left movement in the US. Now that's a solid joke.

Also, I need way more kool aid for threads like these. Where do I sign up to join the incel club?
Old 08-25-2017, 03:10 AM
Sarnak

nibba the nibbas been a major demographic for votes since forever and now they're doubling down on it all for a final coup de grāce onto themselves thanks to Trump. Every day is christmas folks, the left cannot meme and the left also cannot and will never win.
Old 08-25-2017, 09:46 AM
Planar Protector

-Wanting to know who is coming and going from your country, and paying their requisite taxes doesn't make you a racist. It makes you reasonable.
-Wanting to vette immigrants better from a handful of minor Muslim countries with large active extremist terrorist populations doesn't make you a racist. It makes you reasonable.

This is why Donald Trump is popular among the reasonable people, despite his boorish behavior and eye-roll-inducing tweets. If you don't get that you won't beat him in the next election.
Old 08-25-2017, 10:38 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fugazi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Brightlights insisting there is a relevant left movement in the US. Now that's a solid joke.

Also, I need way more kool aid for threads like these. Where do I sign up to join the incel club?
right now the left actually thinks they are in the majority and dont realize that its the same 10% of fat women and 2% of fat male virgins posting because they yell at anyone who disagree's with them.

I felt bad for the libtards crying at the bar during election night last year, but in 2018 im going to be gloating like a motha fucker.
Old 08-25-2017, 11:19 AM
Planar Protector

Hurricane Harvey has just made landfall in Texas.

Trump has failed to speak out on the plight of the Texan's suffering this terror, and in fact is denying global warming, all the while people die!
Closed Thread