Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 08-30-2017, 11:51 PM
Banned

idk man pick a different word you're damaging your own cause
Old 08-31-2017, 12:01 AM
Kobold

if i had a cause it'd be praying for global thermo nuclear war
Old 08-31-2017, 12:03 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Typical libturd... I did not call him a monkey, I called him a BUTTmonkey. Big difference.
yeah this guys got a point, buttmonkey is a common white american quloquilaism that racist libcucks assume is racist because theyre so hung up being racist and looking for race in everything that they think any word that is even close to a racist term IS racism

you got to stop trying to prove other people are racist, all youre doing is bringing back racisim.

speaking of not helping your cause [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-31-2017, 12:14 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightlights [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
if i had a cause it'd be praying for global thermo nuclear war

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightlights [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah this guys got a point, buttmonkey is a common white american quloquilaism that racist libcucks assume is racist because theyre so hung up being racist and looking for race in everything that they think any word that is even close to a racist term IS racism

you got to stop trying to prove other people are racist, all youre doing is bringing back racisim.

speaking of not helping your cause [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.][You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yeah yeah lefties the real racists, yawn im bored of that meme. buttpirate is the same word without stoking the burning cross.

my cause is vroom vroom & a fireworks fetish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 08-31-2017, 12:23 AM
Kobold

its true you point out racism every chance you get when most of the time you've got it wrong and there is no racism to be found, except for your racebating in order to feel like you're better than someone else.

you climb on the backs of minorities to pat your own.
Old 08-31-2017, 12:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
its true you point out racism every chance you get when most of the time you've got it wrong and there is no racism to be found, except for your racebating in order to feel like you're better than someone else.

you climb on the backs of minorities to pat your own.
i said i was bored of that crap. post about nukes!!
Old 08-31-2017, 04:30 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rader [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Libturds smoke dope in states where it is illegal, while hating states rights, and dreaming about when the federal government will make guns illegal because that will eliminate all gun violence.
solid dunks

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 08-31-2017, 04:32 AM
Planar Protector

a delivery of fresh bands may be necessary to kill all this race talk

typically when bands are dropped on the thread the blast radius disintegrates whatever topic of discussion.

no discussion too serious, no berg too big to fail. they all fall down when the bands hit them on the back.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 08-31-2017, 07:31 AM
Fire Giant

Look at all these guys repeating "cuck" like it's the new wazzaaaa.. of course it was popularized by white supremacist richard spencer, but the left are the racists [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Fucking drones

GREEN: Ineluki - Human Shadow Knight of Inoruuk

lulz
Old 08-31-2017, 09:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
a delivery of fresh bands may be necessary to kill all this race talk

typically when bands are dropped on the thread the blast radius disintegrates whatever topic of discussion.

no discussion too serious, no berg too big to fail. they all fall down when the bands hit them on the back.
been waiting to repost this, but since all the racism is coming from the left, and the right wont petition people over petty shit I dont think we'll see any anytime soon.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread