Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2017, 08:08 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jarnauga [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
you suggest giving him a tax break, so i guess tax breaks are evil !!!11!!eleven!
is it right to hurt someone who has done nothing wrong?
Old 09-10-2017, 09:41 PM
Planar Protector

Sig test in this unread pile of autism.
Old 09-10-2017, 10:15 PM
Banned

speaking of reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

http://kotaku.com/indie-dev-calls-fo...pie-1803099736

quick question, why is it ok to say bitch as a pejorative but not the n word?
Old 09-10-2017, 10:35 PM
Fire Giant

Because one has the shadow of slavery behind it.

Quote:
"It will probably be asked, Why not retain and incorporate the blacks into the state, and thus save the expense of supplying, by importation of white settlers, the vacancies they will leave? Deep rooted prejudices entertained by the whites; ten thousand recollections, by the blacks, of the injuries they have sustained; new provocations; the real distinctions which nature has made; and many other circumstances, will divide us into parties, and produce convulsions which will probably never end but in the extermination of the one or the other race."

-- Thomas Jefferson
The decedents of the 300k black slaves will forever claim injustice until one race or the other dies out. White slave masters in the US were too generous. They allowed their black slaves to marry, procreate, and ultimately survive to live among them. Compare that to larger groups of white slaves in times past (e.g. 1 mil or more white christian slaves on the barbary coast), which were all were killed, quelling their grievances.
Last edited by fash; 09-10-2017 at 10:42 PM..
Old 09-10-2017, 11:16 PM
Kobold

I dont use the n word but seriously its probubly time we stopped pretending that it meant racism everytime its used.

I mean lets be real, every fucking democrat has a hard on for harry potter and they think what, harmoni is a nazi for saying fear of a name only increases fear of a thing itself?

The left is bringing back racism way more than anyone on the right.
Old 09-10-2017, 11:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightlights [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who gains from stoking the fires of racism?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fash [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The decedents of...
oops. descendants*
Old 09-10-2017, 11:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightlights [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont use the n word but seriously its probubly time we stopped pretending that it meant racism everytime its used.

I mean lets be real, every fucking democrat has a hard on for harry potter and they think what, harmoni is a nazi for saying fear of a name only increases fear of a thing itself?

hermoine granger would never say the n word
Old 09-11-2017, 12:06 AM
Banned

"im not racist i just think whites made a mistake in allowing blacks to breed"

cool dude [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-11-2017, 12:44 AM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

"im not racist but i advocate for white genocide openly" - average leftie

yawn

everyone's racist and in the closet about it

most blacks in america who whine about slavery don't descend from slaves. none of my ancestors owned slaves or were even in the country until very recently and i feel no guilt over it. blacks themselves were major players in the global slave trade, and if anything slave owners in the US largely only played the role of being just consumers, and not even the biggest group of them. reality doesn't really fit the agenda of "evil white pilgrims came to africa and ripped these innocent people out of tents" it was a regular and accepted thing in the world until oh, who other than white europeans ended it in the western sphere. look where slavery's still alive and well, sure as hell isn't white countries.
Last edited by Xaanka; 09-11-2017 at 12:47 AM..
Old 09-11-2017, 02:16 AM
Banned

An article that points out that the college is system is mostly their to re-enforce inequality:

https://www.politico.com/interactive...investigation/

Quote:
Higher education in America is a fiercely competitive enterprise. It’s a market-based system in which status is largely based on perception — a university’s prestige has an inordinate effect on who applies and how easily students are able to get jobs with lucrative employers. And the mark of prestige, in recent decades, has been a ratings system begun by the nation’s third-largest news magazine.
We're basically living in a cast system at this point as Mic admits. Your born into a certain caste and only with hard work can you hope your kid goes a caste up.
Last edited by JurisDictum; 09-11-2017 at 02:19 AM..
Closed Thread