Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Do you live in one of America's inner cities?
Yes, I live in a but I got inner city 41 18.55%
Yes, I live in a crime infested inner city 35 15.84%
Yes, I live in a burning crime infested inner city 33 14.93%
Bush burned the crime infested towers 153 69.23%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 221. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 09-11-2017, 06:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The land of opportunity

Attachment 8858

Unless your really charming and intelligent -- your poor for life. Good luck being a young charming intelligent professional if you grew up poor. Chances are you won't even read at a god damn 12 grade level when you enter college poor. Your not going to be that big pockets demand of young college graduates. Big law firms in New York literally won't hire you unless your parents are rich -- if if your the most intelligent college kid there.

It really is amazing to see people argue that its everything under the sun other than what it obviously is -- the wealthy have entrenched their wealth and opportunity is lower than ever.

It's getting worse. The solutions free market fanatics come up with aren't working.
RE-BOMB RE-BOMB RE-BOMB

Additional dunks on topic

Most of my friends in the tri-state area (Catholic et al) went to Jesuit schools and such, good top 40 schools. While in their later years they started realizing through internships that they needed a leg up somehow and Jesuit schools have a lack of Greek life or fraternity of any meaning.

This is where the homosexual agenda comes into play.

So some of my good friends began to transition and orient away from a straight life in promise of greater economic success to be had, with more of a social/charming/gay love scene.

Anyone familiar with NYC or Midtown Manhattan knows what I am talking about. A lot of college graduates start flirting with full blown homosexuality out of desperation for exceptionalism or what they think will lead to success. He would return from NYC and tell us about how great it was. We were all kind of shocked since he had never had any gay leanings before and had dated all women and talked about girls his entire life.

I haven't talked to 1 of them in about 6 years since he got too deep into the gay obsession while trying to find success in the Finance industry. Prior to becoming gay, he was dropped by JP Morgan for lack of sufficient education (non-Ivy, yet top 40). He was then dropped by Bank of America during the 2009 recession.

Think I should give him a call and see where his career is at?

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 09-11-2017, 06:42 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lmao so many dunks on the Fat King's policies in this post. I wonder when people will stop denying hard math.

Trickle down and so-called "tax-cut opportunities" are stuff of religion. Most of these kids don't believe in religion, yet there are those (aside from Patriam) who actually think current US policy for the past 30 years has been successful.

Who is denying there is a war on the middle class? You have to be insane. Stop voting for Russian oligarchs ya morons.
name one real world country or society where you dont get money by exploiting the environment with short sighted oil deposits where anyone has a better shot at making it out of their economic situation than america?

GO:
Old 09-11-2017, 06:42 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
RE-BOMB RE-BOMB RE-BOMB

Most of my friends in the tri-state area (Catholic et al) went to Jesuit schools and such, good top 40 schools. While in their later years they started realizing through internships that they needed a leg up somehow and Jesuit schools have a lack of Greek life or fraternity of any meaning.

So some of my good friends began to transition and orient away from a straight life in promise of greater economic success to be had, with more of a social/charming/gay love scene.

Anyone familiar with NYC or Midtown Manhattan knows what I am talking about. A lot of college graduates start flirting with full blown homosexuality out of desperation for exceptionalism or what they think will lead to success. He would return from NYC and tell us about how great it was. We were all kind of shocked since he had never had any gay leanings before and had dated all women and talked about girls his entire life.

I haven't talked to 1 of them in about 6 years since he got too deep into the gay obsession while trying to find success in the Finance industry. Prior to becoming gay, he was dropped by JP Morgan for lack of sufficient education (non-Ivy, yet top 40). He was then dropped by Bank of America during the 2009 recession.

lol
Old 09-11-2017, 06:47 PM
Kobold

Quote:
RE-BOMB RE-BOMB RE-BOMB

what's your point? homosexuality is a choice? hmm interesting.
Old 09-11-2017, 07:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightlights [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Anyone who has spent time outside can see that firsthand.

This finance guy was very serious about women (he often talked about how to find a virgin, because I believe he was insecure about his penis size. You can find virgins in Jesuit schools, so his quest was not weird or outlandish) and bleached his bedsheets with this one girls urine all throughout undergraduate school. (women can lose bladder control during sex, some more than others)

The roommates attested the sheets changed color within a few months, period.

Its a choice.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 09-11-2017, 07:04 PM
Kobold

oh snap
Old 09-11-2017, 08:07 PM
Banned

There are plenty of guys that refuse to be gay.

Some guys on the other hand == obviously are a lot more open to it.

And some guys refuse to have sex with women.

Seems like common sense stuff to me. Gay is a choice some of the time. Some are just freak'in really gay.
Old 09-11-2017, 10:03 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurisDictum [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The land of opportunity

Attachment 8858

Unless your really charming and intelligent -- your poor for life. Good luck being a young charming intelligent professional if you grew up poor. Chances are you won't even read at a god damn 12 grade level when you enter college poor. Your not going to be that big pockets demand of young college graduates. Big law firms in New York literally won't hire you unless your parents are rich -- if if your the most intelligent college kid there.

It really is amazing to see people argue that its everything under the sun other than what it obviously is -- the wealthy have entrenched their wealth and opportunity is lower than ever.

It's getting worse. The solutions free market fanatics come up with aren't working.
90% of people agree with this

It's just when you shriek white privilege to a poor redneck with less opportunity than an inner city black kid it alienates people. Also, when someone tells me about racism in America I have to ask why I'm in the top 2% of incomes by barely trying just like every other Persian, Indian, and East Asian I've ever met in my life

We all know the math. Take the emotion out of it (racism drives everything boo hoo!!!) and people might listen. Not gonna lie though, the two parent household is why Persians and Asians and Mormons are successful and it would be great if y'all gave a fuck about the decline in the family here compared to Northern Europe, where 90% of kids are still born to wedded parents as opposed to ~60% ish here
Old 09-11-2017, 10:04 PM
Planar Protector

PS if you have a child and don't marry his or her mother you are beneath contempt
Old 09-11-2017, 10:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightlights [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Libturds always fall back on the argument that being gay is something one is born with, and that you can't do anything about that orientation, so we must accept and embrace that.

But what if being conservative or libertarian, and supporting politicians such as Trump, is something that one is born with? They sure as F ain't going to accept and embrace THAT, EVER.
Closed Thread