Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2018, 12:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pint [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just grind till you burn out then take a long break, repeat the cycle 3-5 times over the course of a year or two and you'll get to 60

Aye this is true. Server isn't going anywhere, right?

Btw thanks all for your replies. Unfortunately I can't play for the exp boost this weekend but I believe I'm going to try out an iksar necro, a human monk, gnome warrior, or barbarian rogue for my next character. Hopefully one of those will "speak" to me

(I would go iksar monk first but imagine it would be much more enjoyable if I could drink him out so that's on the back burner)
Last edited by Insaiyan; 09-03-2018 at 01:12 PM..
Old 09-03-2018, 08:27 PM
Aviak

My first character was an Iksar Necromancer I got to 46. I really enjoyed the class, but I ended up twinking an Iksar Monk with around ~4K plat, and I’ve really been enjoying it.
Old 09-03-2018, 08:30 PM
Sarnak

Warrior

Always and forever a badass
Old 09-03-2018, 10:58 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insaiyan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

I believe I'm going to try out an iksar necro, a human monk, gnome warrior, or barbarian rogue for my next character. Hopefully one of those will "speak" to me
Asks for untwinked solo classes, goes for monk, warrior, and rogue. Wow... actually the worst three.
Old 09-03-2018, 11:01 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slave35 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Asks for untwinked solo classes, goes for monk, warrior, and rogue. Wow... actually the worst three.
He said which was the most fun not the most effective. Sorry you're struggling to keep up
Old 09-03-2018, 11:31 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gozuk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He said which was the most fun not the most effective. Sorry you're struggling to keep up
The worst three.
Old 09-03-2018, 11:40 PM
Planar Protector

Classic eq is at its heart a social game that is best in a group. Soloing esp untwinked is just not very exciting esp at lower lvls.
It was at this point I decided to no longer be kind to the casuals as they have extreme short term memory. They did this to themselves, unfortunately.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maner View Post
No one in A/A cares that you aren't getting pixels. In fact after the last suspension wave the attitude is to stop letting the casual guilds get anything even remotely of value.
Old 09-03-2018, 11:51 PM
Planar Protector

@aaezil

The game is a lot funner at higher levels with other people than lower levels though. I hate to generalize but by level 50 most people are proficient at their classes and you can have a better time and pull off more exciting stuff. By 60 a lot of people have their circle of friends who work together seamlessly which allows for goofing off and having in my experience a ton more fun adventures than your typical lower level group.
Old 09-04-2018, 01:55 AM
Planar Protector

sorry you didnt fun
Old 09-04-2018, 07:12 AM
Kobold

I've had a few people reach out and a friend is going to duo with me until I catch up with his level. I think the problem is I was soloing too much and being very ineffective (more like it was frustrating me) --- grouping is much more fun. My problem is I don't much enjoy kiting or root rotting and that seems to be the consensus on the most effective way to solo when you don't have the budget to twink?
Closed Thread