Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-23-2016, 02:43 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outer [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i dont get it. wtf is a skymonk and why was he afk in sky
Skymonk was rude to me and I vowed to end his life. He was afk because he was being boxed.
Old 10-23-2016, 03:07 PM
Banned

i like blueflower but idk wtf he is talkin about half the time must be inside jokes
Old 10-23-2016, 03:11 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bouncerr 2.0 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i like blueflower but idk wtf he is talkin about half the time must be inside jokes

cool story retard.

you must be use to being on the outside of inside jokes

hope u OD
Old 10-23-2016, 03:47 PM
Sarnak

ROFLMAO
Old 10-23-2016, 04:25 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by TacoSmasher [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
cool story retard.

you must be use to being on the outside of inside jokes

hope u OD
farm seafurys everrrrrrrrrrrry day while at "work" u say, but that is your rent.
Old 10-23-2016, 05:01 PM
Planar Protector

I got kerwin kicked out of tempest for pretending to be a premier r99 pvper. Reason: he was absent at all pvp fights and refused to port a guildie to a battle.
Old 10-23-2016, 05:05 PM
Banned

It probably helped your cause the fact that no one likes him
Old 10-23-2016, 05:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
U know me and tune not on the best of terms, but u know how dumb u sound saying noone likes tune? tune is one of the most likable people on this server next to dekadenz.

TLDR : dont read that shit up there, its a longer version of this one and hardly explains jack shit compared to the TLDR version. good luck chums. I started to type this after further review of what i had posted above and came to the conclusion that i should probably add another sentence to give it a more full and body look. Good luck chums.
Old 10-23-2016, 05:33 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by vouss [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-23-2016, 05:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by georgie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I got kerwin kicked out of tempest for pretending to be a premier r99 pvper. Reason: he was absent at all pvp fights and refused to port a guildie to a battle.
Kicked? I guildremoved my self the next morning after mass pvp when everyone left. Tempest was siding with Epidemic and Thunderdome all bluebie style, at mass PvP in WW one night, Strut, Blueflower, Brobby all left the guild I was clueless like what the fuck you guys srs. I was trying to build the guild literally was recruiting all day and giving new people gear that was 45+ literally backpacks full of BS, BD jewerly and MR rings, but alot of them wasnt logging on or staying around much they wanted the Apex raiding life not PvP.

Not saying im great or I did the most just saying I dont get it, like we had a good pvp guild going for it being like 1-2 weeks old and just sided with people. I got 2 apex kills with tempest tag that night in WW and logged off after.
Closed Thread