Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2012, 07:39 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sizzle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Right but second hand double bigmacs dont kill the innocent!
This is not true. Take into consideration the amount of oil/pollutants that go into making,moving and cooking that burger. Which actually effects us all as humans.

I also agree that all the attention that everyone puts into smokers is a joke. What about people who are starving and dieing right now? Or low income people living near factories that make women sterile or give people cancer.. . . Shit I could do go on forever.

If you guys want to be forum warrior, RNF, e-penis measuring degenerates then go post where it matters and join a cause.

Nice way to turn a good topic into a pissing match. . . .
Old 01-06-2012, 02:39 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neach [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is not true. Take into consideration the amount of oil/pollutants that go into making,moving and cooking that burger. Which actually effects us all as humans.

I also agree that all the attention that everyone puts into smokers is a joke. What about people who are starving and dieing right now? Or low income people living near factories that make women sterile or give people cancer.. . . Shit I could do go on forever.

If you guys want to be forum warrior, RNF, e-penis measuring degenerates then go post where it matters and join a cause.

Nice way to turn a good topic into a pissing match. . . .
I am concerned with the state of the world. Should this prevent us from talking about anything but that? Even if we fed every child in the world tomorrow, i still would have to deal with these 3 obnoxious old grannies who lit up on the terasse at my fave mexi restaurant like it was 1982.
Old 01-27-2012, 07:59 PM
Planar Protector

well, shit, im 23 near 24, but im just hooked on cigs, and didnt start smoking till i was 19
Old 01-27-2012, 08:00 PM
Planar Protector

3 days of no nicotine and yes, all cravings will be gone, but its not that easy to quit smoking, its harder then quitting meth, heroin, dunno never have done that shit