Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2019, 06:33 AM
Planar Protector

People: "I agree with the team, the software should behave as similarly to the original game as they can get it"

OP Types: "SO WHY DON'T YOU USE A 28.8 MODEM AND A CRT MONITOR SMART GUY??????"

Regular People: "...."
Old 10-01-2019, 06:49 AM
Planar Protector

The OP is mad cause everyone found out how soft he is because they had to complain, HARCORE, to get the tab cycling to stay in the game.

Some players can hack classic EQ, some cannot. Be prepared to see a lot more whining in the days leading up to green's launch!
Old 10-01-2019, 09:09 AM
Fire Giant

We had allakhazam pretty early on in EQs life span, I don't see how the wiki is any different execpt that it's a wiki style site that was well after. I had EQAtlas and Allakhazam bookmarks all over the place when I was playing EQ in 2000.
Old 10-01-2019, 09:10 AM
Planar Protector

Not sure how this double posted. Sorry!
Old 10-01-2019, 09:27 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gustoo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Eqlizer.net

Casters realm
Rangers Glade

Name some more folks.

This stuff wasn't fully populated in 1999 but by 2k it was filling out completely with like 30k people adding pro tips.

Unfortunately we can't replicate that awesome experience.
Oh man, was it the "Knights Watch" for the sk's? required reading back in the day.
Old 10-01-2019, 09:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palemoon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh man, was it the "Knights Watch" for the sk's? required reading back in the day.
The old Brady guide doesn't have one for Shadow Knights. They have lots of others though. I guess Shadow Knights were just as rare back then as well.....even though I played one back then.
Old 10-01-2019, 09:36 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izmael [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
graffe
This.

Graffe's was the best classic EQ site ever. The huge community of wizards on there are what truly got me hooked on EQ.
Old 10-01-2019, 10:00 AM
Planar Protector

If you think I don’t have Everlore, Eqlizier, Allkahazam, EQCasters, and EQTraders waybacks archived, you are mistaken.

If you think I don’t have a binder of EQAtlas maps printed out, you’re also mistaken.

If you think I haven’t continued to spell book med from level 5 to level 110 on Live, you are also mistaken.

Just because you find some classic changes outrageous doesn’t mean no one enjoys them. This is the only server dedicated to era correct changes, and I’m glad for that. No where else will you be able to experience a 6-slot hotbar on classic launch and forced book medding.

I am sad that entire screen covering spellbook meditating can not be enforced on green however.
Old 10-01-2019, 10:20 AM
Sarnak

OP probably got a chuckle out of the responses.
Last edited by Shourty; 10-01-2019 at 10:23 AM..
Old 10-01-2019, 10:31 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Halfcell [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This.

Graffe's was the best classic EQ site ever. The huge community of wizards on there are what truly got me hooked on EQ.
Just last week i learnt 'wizard' is slang for 30 year old virgin male. Made me giggle reading the above post!
Closed Thread