Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2020, 02:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Justice was served. Case closed. Sleep well young Prince
Thanks for calling me a prince, but kindly don't wake up in the morning for the good of us all.
The world will be a happier place with one less miserable lonely internet troll stirring up drama against victims of abuse of power.
Like seriously... justice may actually be served one day when all people like you are nothing but bad memories.
Last edited by danansomehandsom; 01-23-2020 at 02:30 AM..
Old 01-23-2020, 02:21 AM
Banned

Staff can ban u. Was that a death threat?
Old 01-23-2020, 02:23 AM
Banned

Stay banned guy it's clear u need mental help. Please seek it so you don't harm yourself or anyone else. Reporting your death threat to the fbi. Btw
Old 01-23-2020, 02:28 AM
Planar Protector

Send a message via ICQ to Uuruk Send a message via AIM to Uuruk Send a message via MSN to Uuruk Send a message via Yahoo to Uuruk

Quote:
Originally Posted by danansomehandsom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
by all means please keep OBS running and when the real person training steps up submit the evidence to Galach. I am really Fing pissed that he is letting someone still train after banning my cleric for nothing.

--- because of Galach now the manastone list is just longer and trainers are still at large
--- with no GM watching camp. People have to sit with video on because all staff can do
--- is wrongfully ban innocent people. Thanks for lessThanNothing, Galach.
GMs have lives too you dipshit. It's not their job to babysit you 18 hours a day trying to kill yourself over a fucking pixel. Get help.
Old 01-23-2020, 02:29 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Stay banned guy it's clear u need mental help. Please seek it so you don't harm yourself or anyone else. Reporting your death threat to the fbi. Btw
If you see death threats everywhere like that you may want to seek some help. That sounds like a serious delusional problem, guy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-23-2020, 02:30 AM
Banned

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uuruk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
GMs have lives too you dipshit. It's not their job to babysit you 18 hours a day trying to kill yourself over a fucking pixel. Get help.
For real, preach it dude! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 01-23-2020, 03:02 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by danansomehandsom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Thanks for calling me a prince, but kindly don't wake up in the morning for the good of us all.
The world will be a happier place with one less miserable lonely internet troll stirring up drama against victims of abuse of power.
Like seriously... justice may actually be served one day when all people like you are nothing but bad memories.
Macequest

Watch this guy i see it coming.
Old 01-23-2020, 03:04 AM
Banned

Lmao he edited out his death threat. Lemme see if i can go back and screen shot it from his original post.
Old 01-23-2020, 03:06 AM
Banned

Nice edit op. I should have screen ss that last edit. Clearly a threat against my life.

Really glad ur banned. Gms need to forum ban u now.
Old 01-23-2020, 03:08 AM
Banned

Lmao u keep editing that post. Ur scared now now. I did submit the fbi tip with this link and ur original edit. When they show up knocking on your door. Remember what you said to me as they take you away in cuffs. Im done with this thread. Op is mental.
Closed Thread