Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2020, 03:49 AM
Banned

Do you understand that "Places" means more then one? You were in the zone and running around between camps? Or not in the zone at all at other "places" ? You need to clarify either way because everyone in this thread stinks of shit.
Old 01-23-2020, 04:18 AM
Server GM

Here's what is going to happen danansomehandsom. You're going to log off these forums and go to bed. I should ban your forum accounts for staff disrespect, it's happened before to other players and it can happen again.

You have an appeal post already sitting there waiting for Llandris or myself to review. But after this, I'm about ready to trash it.

If you continue this temper tantrum I will hit your forum account and then double or triple your in game account suspensions. That's it. Knock it off.
Old 01-23-2020, 05:03 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by danansomehandsom [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's obvious that anyone can get banned on this game just because someone doesn't like him and whine's to the right GM about it who is willing to just take them at their miserable lying word. This is the only thing that makes this game SUCK. We could easily fix it by getting rid of GMs that keep doing this.
If the game sucks why are you playing it? They have always banned for training and generally being an annoying twat in game.
Last edited by AgentEpilot; 01-23-2020 at 05:09 AM..
Old 01-23-2020, 05:30 AM
Sarnak

OP:

Take a breath mate, if you really did nothing wrong....yes this sucks but $hit happens. You need to keep your head and not go off the rails if that is in-fact the case. At this point you're just making more trouble for yourself. It's like berating a cop for making a mistake during your own traffic stop, it's not going to end well if you keep escalating the situation.

Something I think needs to be stated: We aren't paying customers here, there isn't a Customer Service dept to solve your personal issues on this server because we don't pay a dime for this content. These are volunteers that devote their time to creating the very thing you love to do.
Old 01-23-2020, 05:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menden [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Here's what is going to happen danansomehandsom. You're going to log off these forums and go to bed. I should ban your forum accounts for staff disrespect, it's happened before to other players and it can happen again.

You have an appeal post already sitting there waiting for Llandris or myself to review. But after this, I'm about ready to trash it.

If you continue this temper tantrum I will hit your forum account and then double or triple your in game account suspensions. That's it. Knock it off.
Op you have woken a sleeping giant.

Honestly staff should look into ops death threat thread.

Either way sleep tight op.

Menden is a heavy hitter. Time to bow out. You lost your integrity with this community.
Old 01-23-2020, 05:40 AM
Kobold

Legendary Backfire Thread
Last edited by Arogarn; 01-23-2020 at 05:44 AM..
Old 01-23-2020, 05:47 AM
Banned

I can feel the power through Mendens post. It resonates throughout the pixel universe. Unleash wrath upon him with no Mercey.

I bet op pissed himself.

5 star thread.
Old 01-23-2020, 05:55 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by silo32 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I can feel the power through Mendens post. It resonates throughout the pixel universe. Unleash wrath upon him with no Mercey.

I bet op pissed himself.

5 star thread.
Idiot. You have been banned before after a meltdown. Do not even try to take the high ground... I can only side with you for a millisecond until you ruin it. Talk about regret.
Old 01-23-2020, 05:57 AM
Banned

You also still think i am Daale?

Kind regards,
Daale
Old 01-23-2020, 10:27 AM
Kobold

Lol, staff have free reign to fuck with people with no consequence. Glad I already left this shitty project. Had to come back to witness the merge flames.
Closed Thread